Chapter 7 Jail Break

Normal pov

I was in my bedroom watching your with Joel. It was about midnight. Mathew thought be a Great time to do so. I flew down at kingdom. sneak in the castle. heard the guards that they were in dungeons. I ran out of my room and towards there. I saw Mathew. Then he saw me. "Princess, hello," he smirk. "Mathew. Stop what you are doing, unless you want to join your buddy in there," i said. He looked at me. he creep more & gave a smirk. Her angry was building up. "STAND YOUR GROUND FALLEN PRINCE! YOU MAY NOT GO TO THE JAIL CELL UNLESS YOU WANNA JOIN HIM!" she screamed. The walls, grounds and the castle Started to rumble. He smirk. Andrew ran to the jails stall. "Angel!" he said. I looked at him, but I ignored him. I screamed more. The building shacked even more and started tp break. "Angel you must calm down," explained Andrew. The walls decided to come down. Mathrew grab his guard and escape, then a wall fallen down and Andrew grab Angel before hits her. I landed outside of fallen walls. Joel ran down and see if Angel was ok. "Angel are you ok?" he asked. I looked at him. My eyes were golden instead of blue. "Angel, calm down!" said Joel. He want towards her and hug her. My eyes started to be baby blue again. Angel Fainted and Joel carried to her room and layed on her bed.

Joel ask Andrew, "What happen?" "Angel powers token over, she almost gotten hurt by Fallen Walls. She would not calm down" he said. Joel looked at Angel. "We must try harder," Joel said. "I know," Andrew explained. Then he sat down. They discussed what to do, how to calm her down more then ever.