Chapter 8 expected visit

Mathew P.O.V

I was going mad, but how has Angel powers going in power more and more. He smirk. He loved how Anglica was becoming with her powers. They were growing and starting to understand. But he is worried oneday she won't calm down, like usually before with help. He knowing she will need help one day in future how to calm down on her own.

He was thinking he need help. But whom. He looked out of his window and glared in the sky. He was thinking of hours but didn't know what to do.

Then his guard and "Prince you have a visitor," he said. I looked behind and saw my beautiful sister Sara. I went to her and hug her. "Mathrew hi. I thought you may need some help or seeing if changed your mind.", said Sara. "Sara hello. Glad you are here. Could use your help on things." "Kinda guess you did. How far have you become?" she asked. "Well it isn't working like I wanted it to. She still dont trust me or anything?" i said. " Brother, you were never a charmer" she said with a smirk. I smirk back. "Well sister glad you came, because you are one." I said. She smiled. "Im sure am, well at least I try to be".

We sat down and discuessed things over. I looked over to Angel's Room she was still passed out. They had to figure something out, before she wakes up and fast. They decided to try to go in her dreams and connect thst way. Usually the best way and she usually dont fightas much as in person.