Hi im amy im crystin best friend and I have been in love with her since middle school,

But she doesn't know that cause I will never tell her that. I'm just to shy to tell her that I'm in love with her...

And plus she likes my cousin Asia which Asia don't give a fuck about her like I do...

But crystin is so gullible that when asia use her she doesn't see it.

But I try to tell her she doesn't listen to me and it really piss me off too..

My brother trevor is in love with her is ridiculous because my mom can't stand her for some reason idk why cause crystin is very sweet in her own way..

Crystin call me and ask if I could go with her to the coffee shop and of course I say yes to her because I'm pussy whip when comes to her..

So we went to the coffee shop and we ordered our drinks and sat there just watching her like she the last person on earth but then her ex came walking up want to know if she could sit next to crystin and I look at her like she lost her mind don't she see me sitting here talking to crystin I didn't want to start no stuff so I just relax not saying just ignored her...

And that's what I did but it's really hard because the one you really want is flirting right in front me with her ex who obviously beautiful than me ugh I just can't take this right now...

I'm just going to try to find someone that I could flirt with.. but I know that's bad on my part to do that the one I'm in love with and i know she won't  look at me the way like she look at asia ugh how could my life be so complicated  and i did turn down alot of women because  I'm in love with crystin  she is so obviously to the situation that the fact I'm in love with her...

So here iam sitting here starring  at the girl who obviously  flirting with her ex in front of me.. so I guess I interrupted them so I did this:  Amy: um excuse me crystin can I speak in private for a min?"

she look at me like  she was relieved  that I want to speak with her in private but I know that look that she just want go see asia and not me...

Crystin: uh yeah sure excuse  me for a min aaliyah I will be right back."

She said to her ex but aaliyah  want it to murder  me in a heart beat.. I just mean mugged her right back...

Crystin: so what up amy

Amy: um I just want to know if you are seeing any one new?"

Crystin: well I want to go out with asia but she doesn't in knowledge me so I'm staying  single so why you ask?"

Amy: well because I.......

crystin: