andy p.o.v

Omg I can't believe that crystin is still stuck on her crush and she will never look at me they way she look at her crush asia.

I just a need a make over and i know who just the person to ask too.

So i called up my best friend Natalie and ask her if she could help me out?

And she said yes..

And now I'm nervous that she will turn me down and laugh at me when I confessed my love to her,

And Natalie knock on my door and she said to me:

Natalie: get your ass up and get ready for me to help you."

Andy: ok I'm up and I'm going to get ready for the day."

Natalie: ok i will be out here on your bed waiting for you!!"

So i went to the bathroom and took a shower and brush my teeth and wash my face and i got dressed in the. Bathroom and when i got out of the bathroom i saw Natalie sitting on my bed and she just stare at me with this gaze look in her eyes,

But i just shook my head and just ignored the look in her eyes.

I read her diary before and I know that she is in love with me but I don't like her like that I'm in love with Crystin not her so I'm trying not to be rude and saying that I'm not in love with her but it's gonna be very hard because she's not gonna listen and I want her to listen to me but it's very bad  because she's my  best friend and I just want her to like listen and not get offensive or anything like that.

But when she do listen to me I really like that a lot but i feel like I'm using her and her kindness and but she not complaining about it..

Her eyes are widening a bit before it went back to normal,
And then Natalie said to me:

Natalie: "you look so beautiful Andy crystin is going to be the lucky girl so are you nervous?"

Andy: yea kind of but if you help me that i wont be so nervous and if that's ok with you?"

Natalie: yea sure that definitely ok with me let me know when you ready to this?"

So she just left my room and before she went down stairs she turn around and said this to me:

Natalie: i know you read my diary and i know you don't like me like that, but I'm still be in love with you."

I was just standing there looking at her I couldn't say anything to her because I'm speechless so she went down stairs and i went to finish getting ready and everyone tell me that she in love with me, but I didn't believe them because i was so caught up with crystin that I didn't pay attention to her.

But now she knows that I don't like her like that but it's ok i know she will find someone that will love her back,

So i went down stairs to see her on her phone talking to someone and she look upset and but i clear my throat she said to someone on the phone that she got to go and she will call them back..

So she turn around she look really nervous to even look at me so i say:

Andy: um so Natalie now that you know that I'm not in love with you like that but i love you like you are my sister nothing more!!"

Natalie: i know that Andy you are in love with crystin but you know she will never notice you right?"

Andy: ugh how can you say that to me you are supposed to be my best friend and not someone who will judge me who I'm in love with."

Natalie: I'm sorry I didn't mean to judge you but its really silly to me that you are in love with someone that will never notice you at all."

Andy: get out of my house right now and I don't want to talk to you at all."

Natalie: fine then don't call me or nothing for anything bitch.."

And then she slam my door and i started to cry like a baby I slid down the door and hold my face in my hands.. 

Why would she call me a bitch all i say that get out of my house she just piss me off and i was trying to let her down easy and she knows I don't like her like that but i really thought she was ok with it.

But no i really do need to talk to her when she calm down from being mad at me.

And she will call me like always but I'm not going hold my breath for that but i do miss her so much but its ok cause we 
Will be back as friends together and she will come back around and beg me  Forgiveness on her knees and someday i know i will for gave her too, because we best friends forever.

————————————-

Crystin note:
Hey guys i hope you enjoy this chapter and leave a comment and like and tell me what you guys think i really appreciate if you guys do...

Happy reading