Crystin pov: telling asia

OMG I'm so nervous I can't believe I'm officially telling asia how I feel about her.

Maybe she feels the same way about me and I know she with my cousin but she really need to know how I feel about her.

And she was teasing me last night when she came to visit my cousin she tried to tell me that she want me.

But then I woke up from that dream,

So I knew it wouldn't come true for me and her.

Oh well I guess I could find someone else when she let me down,

Sigh what I'm going to do now I don't think I should tell her my feelings she going to laugh in my face, and make my life miserable.

And tell everyone that I'm lesbian which is not true I'm bisexual so yea..

But I don't want her tell people lies about me,

And plus today is my birthday I want a party and maybe I could tell her then,

At the beach maybe she will understand me.

When comes to loving her only her but I guess she doesn't want me and she always in love with my cousin.

So I need to write her a love letter very soon.

Before i write her love letter and give it to her at the my party I need to buy me a nice dress and shoes very soon and this is at the country club where I'm respectful there.

And people love me there I can't believe I'm so nervous writing her this love note I can't wait to see her face when she read the note and I wonder if she going to be happy or mad or even cry,

I really don't know will see..

Now I'm getting ready for the party I wonder who is going to be there maybe someone I don't like probably I got get my best friend to come with me.

So I'm wearing a really short skirt and tank top and sandles and I'm wearing my wig half up and down and I can't wait to Asia face looking at me with her beautiful face.

-------------------------------------------
So me and my best friend may we are at my birthday party so I see so many of friends and family here and people I don't really know,
Hmm who are these people so I went up to my auntie.

I ask her:
Crystin: auntie who is theses people here I didn't invite them?"

My auntie rose: well I don't know honey maybe these people are your friends family."

So I stump away and find may talking to Jay my other Best friend so I went over there I heard them talking about Asia and they were saying:

May and Jay: OMG I can't believe Asia is going out with Crystin cousin that's whole alot of trouble right there.

In my head I was like yeah you got that right but Asia won't listen to me,

Maybe when I tell her that I like her maybe she would listen to me. And we can be together but it will get whole alot harder because I know she won't listen to me.

Maybe if I bump into her maybe we can talk again and become friends again then I will tell her about my cousin that she is an evil little bitch and she will cheat yes that's it..

I'm pacing around and thinking what should I tell her if we do talk?

Hmm this is going to be very hard to talk to her about my cousin.

I need a drink right now
So I went to the bar ask for a drink and they said to me:

Bartender: long day you have?"

Crystin: yes and it's my birthday today and I'm just nervous seeing an old friend of mine."

Bartender: oh I will be nervous too if I haven't seen my friend in long time."

Crystin: haha yea I guess can I get a margarita on ice please?"

Bartender: sure thing coming right up."😉

Haha she a funny one I think in my head.

Sigh I can't believe I'm doing this I need distraction right now oh I know maybe may could dance with me on the dance floor I'm going to go get her before I do I see Asia and my cousin together laughing up and kissing I'm getting a headache right now,

Ugh I can't take this anymore
I walk over there and I clear my throat and I said excuse me, I tap on my cousin shoulder she turn around she was like:

My cousin: oh Crystin nice to see you and happy birthday I'm so glad you invite us to your party."

Crystin: I'm glad that you guys could make it."

I gave her a fake smile she so much gullible is not even funny she wouldn't even know if it's a fake smile or not..

Here comes my best friends may and Jay there been my best friends since 1st grade they been there for me since everything been going on like now they can not stand my cousin.

It's pretty funny to me,
So now they are standing right front the devil of my cousin Rachel so there are not saying nothing to each other.

Rachel: so may how have you been?"

May: um I have been great just trying to become a makeup artist."

Rachel: that's great may I'm sure you will make a great makeup artist you makeup is wonderful on you."

May: thank you Rachel I really appreciate your kind words!"

While Rachel and may was talking Asia was staring at me and I know I want to talk to her but I'm so nervous so I went back to the bar and ordering me some more margarita and to staright vodka I drink thoses in one min.

I just can't believe may is talking to Rachel I thought she hated her but I guess I was wrong I hope she wasn't using me to get to Rachel because, I know may have a huge crush on her she wouldn't stop talking about her.

Oh God here comes Asia by herself I wondering what does she want?

So I put on a fake smile and I ask her:

Crystin: hey Asia what do you want?"

Asia: well I want to get a drink and I came to talk to you about something!"

Crystin: and what is that?"

Asia: w-ell I want you Crystin I have like you since high School but I was to chicken to tell you."

Asia: uh Crystin are you ok?"

Crystin: huh yeah I'm ok."

Damn it and it was only just a dream I can't believe I was day dreaming about her for her telling me that she want me in reality she didn't even say anything like that.

Asia: ok well I want to ask Rachel if she want to marry me!?"

Crystin: oh I think she will say yes to you and you great girl and I know she will be lucky to have you."

Asia: aww that's so sweet I'm going to be lucky to have her as well.,"

--------------------------------------

Crystin note:

Hi guys I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter so remember to vote and comment please and thanks for reading..