chapter 23 Asia

Hi I'm Asia I'm 17 years old and I have a girlfriend name Maya I love her so much she my best friend sister, and yes I know Crystin have a crush on me but I can't date her because it just ruined our friendship because I only like her as a sister, but I know she thinks no one likes her but that's not true she does have admirers, but they are too shy to go up to her and tell her how they feel.

But I'm going to tell one of her admirers that they can go on a date with her.

And his name Tyler Smith and he is white and Mexican and he is 6 ft tall and with big glasses and lot of acne on his face and he is really skinny too.

But he have been crushing on Crystin since kindergarten and he won't stop talking about her because he is so in love with her but Crystin never noticed him and he is her next door neighbor that's crazy she doesn't even know his name so I was just standing at my locker looking across the hallway at Tyler when one of his friends point at me saying something to Tyler when he look over at me he gave me a  small smile and wave at me and I did the same to him.

So I went over there I ask him if he wants to go on a date with Crystin?"

And he said: Tyler: s-ure ii w- ill l-ove t-o g-o o-n d-ate w-ith h-er. Aww so cute he stutters, he not even that cute but he will do and plus this will get Crystin not to think about me.

She going to be mad at me but I can deal with that later.

So how can I tell her that she is going on a date with a nerd.

....................................................
Crystin note:
Hey guys so this the end of this story so I hope you guys like this story? Iam going to redo the whole book after this chapter and it's going to be better than before.

Enjoy and stay safe and wash your hands
And
Love,
Crystin
Happy reading.