Chapter21 crystin p.ov.

So I guess what I found out guys that Trevor is bisexual ashely said to me and our friends. I know he bisexual because he is best friends with my sister and I know that he have a crush on my brother but my brother is straight not gay, but sometimes I do see my brother check out Trevor like that but I don't say anything about it because it's never mind business.

But sometimes I just wish someone look at me like Trevor look at my brother but I know it's never going to happened to me. So I'm just going to be single for the rest of my life some say I'm gullible when comes to people liking me but I  think that true.

Cause I never know when I have a secret admirer but that's ok I will find some one but not today I just can't believe  asia never knowledge me ever all she is starring at my sister who never even look at her like that and I know this because  my sister is in love with trevor  who obviously  is gay that is in love with our brother  sometimes I feel like my prince or princess never coming to  my life..

You know I'm just going to focus on my YouTube channel and my Instagram page also that way I could get famous  and not have to worry  about people  breaking my heart no one ever wants me cause I'm the fat girl of the family..

But that's is ok I can live with that so I'm just going to write in my journal  and if anyone fucks with me I'm just going to ignore them.

Omg here comes trevor I wonder what he wants now?

Trevor: um crystin  I just want to talk to you.

Crystin: ok about what?"

Trevor: that I'm gay and I'm in love with your brother."

Me: omg really I already  knew that trevor ."

Me: look I'm going to help you get with my brother so you guys could be together."

Trevor: ok thank you crystin."

Then I say goodbye to trevor he went home and I stay in my room just thinking  about alot and I can't never find the love of my life and if this means helping  trevor  with his love life  then so be it.

But I just want someone  that likes me for me and not because  of my body but because  of my heart..

I think I should  throw a bonfire party yea that what I'm going to do to help trevor with his crush on my brother..

But who gonna help me with my crush?

But when I turn around  in my room I see...

Crystin  note:

Hey guys sorry I'm so late getting this chapter  out I have been busy with work and YouTube  so I'm going to put one chapter out every Sunday's that's my new schedule...