Easier

Based off of conington's book. I recommend that you go and read it! This is just a oneshot and many things are different!
____________________

Veronica Lodge was in trouble. Some may have not cared about her disappearance but he did. He searched day and night for her, never giving up on his love. All the while she was trapped in an abandoned coal mine forced to drink and smoke just to protect him.

It was killing her, everyday she would wake up and had to smoke packs of cigarettes everyday and then drink a whole bottle of vodka. She would have to sit and wallow in her pity.

Everyday was the same smoke the whole pack and then drink the whole bottle. She was hungover everyday smoking only made her headache worse.

She couldn't stop because it would result in a punishment. Not only that she had to wear something different everyday and put on tall stilettos. Everyday she stared after monitors and just watched her love spiral out of control trying to find her. Not only that she was stuck here with Cheryl and Midge.

She knew she did bad things but this was torture. She would have to do tasks everyday after she smoked and drank, there were days where she wanted a break, and refused to do the orders.

Which only resulted in her getting suffocated until she blacked out to see the task already done for her. Only hope she had was the monitors, watching her love's every move, it brought a sense of relief that he was safe, but she could see that he was slowly starting to break.

Her whole life was displayed on the monitors, it was alarming how much information he had on her. Her only hope was for her love to find her as soon as possible, and that's exactly what he did.

__________________

Her disappearance was weighing on his mental health. No one could get him to stop looking for her. They accepted that the three teenagers were gone forever without a trace. But he refused to believe that, which only resulted in him downing his sorrows with shots of whiskey in the basement of pops in the Speakeasy,

The only moment where he could be alone was when he was approached by a tall blond woman in a tight body con dress in tall black stilettos. She ran her nail down his chest toting with a button.

"Hey...." She said flirtatiously, attempting to seduce him.

"You wanna get out of here?" She says toying with a shot glass.

"No, I have a girlfriend so would you mind?" He said in a proud tone, he wasn't about to throw Veronica away for some random woman that looks way older than him.

"Just one night? She wouldn't have to know." She says winking bringing the glass up to her lips downing back the beverage.

"I said no! When can you not take a hi—" He gets cut off by her lips on his. He pushes her off wiping his lips before spitting into a glass.

One of the bouncers spotted the interaction and took her out of the Speakeasy. He sat back down onto the stool and grabbed another shot glass and downed the drink back. He really missed her right now.

__________________

Today's task was against everything she valued. She didn't want to do it, this was the whole reason why she was here she wasn't about to do that. Not in a million years.

She wasn't about to break up with Archie Andrews over a phone call by saying that she doesn't love him. It was never going to happen, she would gladly accept the punishment as long she got to stay with her red haired lover.