Chapter 6

Melinda meets Hannah

 Melinda walks into the Bakery and sees no one is in the bakery except Hannah the waitress and Hanna's mother the owner/baker. Melinda notices its 1:00 am. John smiles at Melinda and sais, "I guess we lost track of time but don't worry its worth it they have the best desert." John goes to the restroom and leaves Melinda sitting alone in a corner. Hannah asks Melinda what she would like to order. Melinda tells Hannah that she knows Hannah's father because her father works at the mine and  Melindas step father (Cassadies father) was the manager. Hannah nods her head and smiles a shy smile.  Melinda politely tells Hannah what she wants to order. Hannah covers her face with her hair and takes Melinda's order, which was violet cake with Hot chocolate. "Hannah your a very beautiful girl don't cover your face because your hiding your beauty",said Melinda. "Oh thank you",said Hannah. Hannah walks rapidly with her hair covering her face and takes the orders to her mother who owns the bakery. John comes back from the restroom and said, "What did i miss?" Melinda replies, "Oh this beautiful waitress, a young  very shy girl she took my order and my step-father manges her dad at the mine; I think shes gonna take your order in a second." "Oh that's great",John said. Hanna's mother comes back with Melinda's order and sais, "I'll be taking your order my waitress just got off her late shift.