Nothing Like Us

Tears rolled down my cheek as I looked around the messy room of ours. All clothes scattered around, all utensils, glasses, thrown and shattered at the corners made me remind the fight we had a few minutes ago.

I couldn't stop the tears that rolled down my eyes as I broke down infront of the broken photo frame of us.

It was the first photo we took together.

The first memory we made together as lovers, as boyfriends. A photo in which we smiled soo genuinely, our cheeks shaded with a tint of blush from the small skinship we had to make for taking the photo.

Will this be the last time I will call you mine?
Will this be the last time I could snuggle against your body and feel the warmth you produce?

I gave all of myself to you. My love, my soul, my body, everything. I gave you everything that I could give, yet you choose this path for us.

You were the one who brought light into my world full of darkness. You were the one who brought color into my life which was once filled with just black and white.

Weren't you the one who told me we would walk through this? That we would walk through all those eyes which stared at us with disgust, if I give you time?

"I can't do this anymore! I'm ending this here, we can't be together! I'm sorry."

I screamed as I tried to unleash my pain and the hurt you gave me as I remembered your last words towards me.

I felt as if I was dying, mentally and physically.

Because my empty burning lungs and my heart hitting my chest so hard I thought it will break my ribs and rip apart my skin was the only thing I could think about.

And the void. The black hole in my heart, deep inside my soul, slowly swallowing all my hopes and dreams that only consisted of you.

Every time is a new wound, a new scar to add to the collection. You know it never stops me loving you, but I need you to try real hard, try not to go cold in that way. The hurt covers me like a cloak I never wanted, bonding to my skin when all I ever wanted was the sunshine.

You were my sunshine and now, I lost it. You yourself ripped it apart from me!

"Hrrrggg!!!!!"

I creamed as I gripped my hair, I felt like ripping it off in anger but the agony I felt was more than any physical pain I would feel.

"I love you, but I don't have a choice. I don't want my fear to come true. Maybe this will be the last time we meet."

It was the last time you told me those three precious words which meant more than the world to me.

Tears rolled down my eyes as I remembered that night you broke up with me to guard your status, your image, in the process you break my heart heart into small crystals of glass.

But, seeing you now, in a suit, near a beautiful lady wearing a large white gown, holding your hands, waiting to take your vows in front of the god, made my heart sink in pain more than how I felt that night.

"Krist Perawat, do you take Jane Ramida to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?"

"Yes, I do."

"Jane Ramida, do you take Krist Perawat to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?"