Returning Back

Should I give some warning here for something matured?😜😜😜

*******

"Jane, be there at the airport and make a call after your arrival. Mr. Perawat will be sending a car to us. I will see you tomorrow afternoon, and say my hi to Ron."

I shook my head at her weak reply of yes. She really will miss Ron for another few months.

I hung up the phone to see that the range had gone. Thank God I had called her earlier.

I looked at Arthit who was drinking his morning tea, looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Everything planned, brother?"

I sighed before I walked towards him and sat opposite to him. Liz looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

"Yes, everything will go smoothly if things go the way we think it would."

Arthit sighed and nodded his head.

It's been almost one month since Arthit and Kongpob started staying with us in this lonely house in the middle of the forest.

A lot happened this one month. I had to practically play a drama with Jane since I wanted Dad to extend the time for our so-called honeymoon trip. Since Mr.Perawat would do anything for him to have me and Jane hooked up all the time and especially in the case of having grandchildren, he will practically agree with whatever I and Jane ask for.

Singto had his plasters removed from his injured legs, he can walk without support but I being my protective self ask him to use the cane to walk. Singto and Kongpob had become so close within these days. We could see both of them together most of the time. Arthit being his jealous self gets irritated about the twins and well in my case, as long as I can see that pure happy smile on his face even though I feel trapped in the pit of jealousy, I won't make it obvious.

"Krist, this is really dangerous."

Liz's voice broke my thoughts. I turned my head at the kitchen counter from where Liz looked at me with a concerned gaze.

"Life is not always easy too Liz. We have to face it, people like Mr.Perawat should suffer," Arthit spoke with his usual cold, stoic expression.

Liz sighed, I have not seen her worrying so much for these few months we have been together. Liz is a part of our family now, a sister, mother, caretaker, teacher, everything. She means a lot to us in every single way. I know that things won't always go as we plan and it worries me and Arthit.

"Just be safe. I can't bear seeing you guys hurt. You both are the only family I have. Singto, he had gone through a lot. Take care of him well, Krist. If not for you he might have quit the path of life long back."

I nodded at Liz, giving her a small smile which she mirrored.

We all stopped talking when we saw Kongpobh approaching us with a pout on his face, his eyes glued on the phone in his hand.

Kongpob looked between me and Arthit for a second before he sat on Arthit's lap making me and Liz chuckle.

"Arthit, mom has been trying to speak with me for a long time! I can't reach her properly!"

I smiled as I saw how Arthit's character suddenly changed. His stern nature soon turned soft around Kongpob, hi hands were softly moving up and down Kongpob's back. It really made me happy seeing him smile at his lover.