Ceremony Sex Part 3

The guest happened to be a red and black-haired female with blue glasses and shining sapphire eyes wearing a black lace dress. She held a clipboard and pen in her hands as if about to write something down.

"Hello, gentlemen!" she greeted, flicking her head to the side in order to move her hair. "I'm Kana, your afternoon guest for today. Which one of you is Mr. Todoroki?"

Todoroki stood up from his chair, walking up to the female and shaking her hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Kana. I'm Todoroki Shoto, and he—" Todoroki pointed at his boyfriend— "is Bakugo Katsuki." She shook the man's hand. "Now, I believe we have a business to discuss?"

"Ah, yes!" Kana beamed, clapping her hands together. "Let's begin! First off, the taxes on carbon."

***

For a long, boring three hours of why carbon should need taxes, Bakugo clicked his tongue and pushed Kana out the door, slamming them shut as he returned to his mate, licking below Todoroki's ear.

"I'm glad you ended the meeting," Todoroki sighed with relief as he hummed in pleasure. "She nearly bored me to cessation from constant politics and health variations."

Bakugo hummed and cupped the young Hero's cheeks, lining their lips so they could connect swiftly, "She did give a valid argument for the benefits of the world. However, she forgot about our tight schedule, so we might have to squeeze a few things in if we want to keep it~" Bakugo showered Todoroki's neck with kisses, one hand under his suit and the other grasping the Hero's ass.

"Mn, Katsuki, right there!" The Number Three Hero moaned as he grew hornier by the minute. "Ahhh..."

A knock sounded on the door, but the Heroes ignored it and continued to make love.

It sounded again. This time, Todoroki became furious and stormed towards the door, opening it to see Yaoyorozu.

"What is it, Yaomomo? I'm a little busy at the moment," Todoroki hissed, not bothering to hide the irritation from his voice.

Yaoyorozu squeaked and hid behind her clipboard, "I-I'm just here to inform you that your f-father is here to see you." Todoroki's eyes widened as his left side began to boil. Bakugo quickly clasped a hand over his shoulder to calm him down.

"Thanks for telling us, Ponytail Girl. You can leave now." Yaoyorozu quickly bowed and ran off into the hallway, clearly horrified of Bakugo and a pissed Todoroki.

Not even a minute went by before Endeavor turned a corner and met eyes with his son from the other side of the hallway. He smirked and drew closer to Todoroki, Bakugo readying himself for anything drastic.

"Why are you here?" Todoroki hissed through gritted teeth with his arms crossed over his chest. The atmosphere suddenly felt frigid. Bakugo began to worry about Endeavor's safety.

Lol, no he didn't.

"I'm just here to see my successful son!" he boasted as he went for a big hug only for the ash-blond to step in front of him, shaking his head slowly to warn Endeavor not to try it. "So this must be the Number Two Hero... He's very rude."

Imaginary smoke billowed out of the two-tone's ears, "Dad. Go home. I don't want to see you."

"Why you son of a—!"

"Security!!" Bakugo interrupted as multiple guards took ahold of Endeavor and dragged him out of the estate. "My Lucifer... I don't understand why he bothers to show up here."

"Neither do I," the two-toned Hero replied as he entered his office, Bakugo following after him.

The two sighed heavily and sat in their respective chairs, scooting them next to each other before French kissing and sucking on each other's sensitive skin.

"You're more aggressive since your father visited," the ash-blond pointed out as Todoroki nipped his ear and ran a hand over his abs. "This is new~"

"Shhh!" he commands as he continues to abuse Bakugo's sweet spot, making the male moan incredibly loud. "I need you right now. Let me have what I want." Todoroki suddenly slides his tongue into the ash-blond's mouth, playing with his teeth and tongue like a toy. The older Hero hummed in pleasure as he enjoyed the sweet sensation spreading across his skin and down to his slowly erecting member. "Strip. Now."

"A little demanding much?" Bakugo questions as he proceeds to remove his pants and boxers. "It's not like I mind, but this isn't like you at a—ah! Shoto, what the hell?!" Todoroki had pushed the ash-blond onto the ground while quickly preparing his throbbing whole via three fingers. "At least give me a warning!"

"I need something to take that burning trash out of my mind." The two-toned Hero pulled Bakugo's hair while simultaneously kissing him. The older fiery Hero moaned as his insides were stretched to their maxima. He felt the sudden urge to get frisky, so he appointed the idea to Todoroki, who gladly submitted to the notion and took out his fingers before sticking something else in him. Bakugo made a boisterous lewd noise that could have been heard from the other side of the agency. Todoroki smirked and pumped in and out, both their faces cherry red from bliss.

"S-Shoto...I'm gonna...!" Bakugo couldn't articulate his sentence as a flood of his precious seed spilled onto the floor. He collapsed under the gravity while his mate pumped a few more times before cumming as well inside the ash-blond, some dripping from his hole and mixing with the seed under them.

"Shit..." Todoroki sighed as he, too, collapsed on Bakugo, panting heavily from exhaustion and pleasure. "Was I too rough?"

The older ash-blond shook his head, "No, you were great. If I had the option, I'd do this again."

The two Heroes shakily stood up, both fixing their clothing and cleaning up their predicament before sitting back into their chairs and falling asleep on one another. They still felt some turmoil down in their pants, but otherwise, their fiftieth time having sex was just as good as the first one.

-·=»‡«=·-·=»‡«=·-

Hey, guys! I'm super psyched to have 9k views! Thank you guys so much!