I Mark What Is Mine

I apologize for the picture. I had thought Bakugo was caressing Todoroki's hickey with a condom, but he just tore off the band-aid. So, the chapter will be talking about a condom instead of a band-aid.

My bad >~<

-·=»‡«=·-·=»‡«=·-

A normal day of school, like usual. Students stu(dying), teachers rethinking their lives, bathrooms out of order, and plenty more wonderful things.

Except Bakugo was a little more needy towards his mate than usual. He took every chance to kiss Todoroki, no matter the situation. During class, training, lunch, and sometimes the bathroom. The ash-blond had no fear of showing his affection to the other students. Occasionally the male would smirk at the girls who liked the dual-haired, just to make them jealous. Sometimes he'd go as far as to make them cry.

"Ah...Bakugo, not now..." Todoroki pleaded as his older mate sucked on his neck, leaving a large hickey. "Can't you wait until school's over?"

The ash-blond hummed in annoyance and pushed the male against the wall, kissing him and sucking on him feverishly. Many students gave them a sideways glance as they walked the halls, some a bit jealous and some disgusted.

Bakugo parted from Todoroki's neck, gazing at the large hickey he created and caressing it with a condom pack he took out of his pocket, "Well...you should remember to whom you belong~" The young male blushed and turned away, his hair falling over his eyes. Bakugo smirked and caressed Todoroki's cheek with the condom. "You're so cute when you're blushing~"

"Kacchan!" Midoriya called, running over to the older male with a worried expression. "What are you doing to Todoroki-kun?!"

"Don't worry about it, Midoriya...I'm used to it," Todoroki said as Bakugo began kissing his neck again. "Just head to class, I'll be there in a sec—ah, Bakugo! Not so hard..." The ash-blond smirked and drew a kiss to Todoroki's lips.

Midoriya took a few steps back, practically sweating, "O-Okay! S-See you two in class!" He sprinted off, leaving the two lovebirds alone in the hallway. Bakugo wanted to kill Midoriya for interrupting their playtime, but he was too attached to his mate to be able to snap at him.

Bakugo slid a hand up Todoroki's clothed chest as he French kissed him. The dual-haired student gasped and slid down the wall, bringing the ash-blond with him as he struggled to contain his lewd outbursts. Their tongues entwined and mixed inside their mouths, saliva becoming one. Todoroki couldn't say anything as he was receiving too much pleasure. This was not the place for this. He needed to do something.

"Baku—" Bakugo interrupted his mate with another deep and passionate kiss. Todoroki grew frustrated but couldn't pull out. He enjoyed the pleasure as much as the ash-blond. Maybe he can convince the male to take him somewhere else.

Since talking was out of the question, Todoroki pried Bakugo off him and led him by the hand to the dorms. The fiery male occasionally struggled in his partner's grip but gave in once he realized they were heading towards Todoroki's dorm room on the fifth floor. The young male closed the door after him and pushed Bakugo onto the bed before crawling over him.

He sighed, "I've noticed you've been a little...active with me. I'm fine with it, but you can't expect me to enjoy it when others are staring."

Bakugo clicked his tongue, "Whatever. I just...miss loving you. We haven't exactly had sex since last week."

"That wasn't even that long ago," the younger student sighed, hanging his head. "I'll admit though, I couldn't wait either. But if you want to do it that badly then at least wait until after classes. I can't stand seeing the horrified faces of students as they judge us."

"Well, even though classes aren't over, we're already here, sooo~" Bakugo licked his lips hungrily and drew the two-toned male for a kiss, automatically trying to dominate him with his tongue. Todoroki, however, wouldn't lose without a fight and eagerly defended his terrain. There were many casualties, but only one side won—Bakugo. He had the fighting spirit of a war god and the greediness of a king. Todoroki was no match for him.

Exploring his rediscovered terrain, the ash-blond immediately stuck his tongue in his mate's most sensitive area. Todoroki moaned into the kiss as he became hornier by the second. Bakugo had decided Todoroki was plenty ready for their fun, so he flipped his boyfriend onto his back and slowly started to unbutton his own pants and uniform. Todoroki found himself aroused as Bakugo slowly stripped. He couldn't believe what a gold mine he found. Todoroki was lucky to have lost his virginity to such a sexy man.

Bakugo finished stripping, completely naked as he started to tear away his lover's clothes. The ash-blond felt proud and horny, seeing Todoroki's erected member. This—he knew—would be worth the wait.

The position they decided to do: Backwards Cowboy. Since Todoroki was already stripped and lying flat on his back, Bakugo needed to direct his hole into the two-toned male's member while facing away from him with legs on either side of his lover. Now, they ride to the West. Bakugo bounced up and down slowly, feeling bliss and pleasure as Todoroki's member filled him up and slid out. Many loud moans and other lewd noises escaped the two boys' lips. They wouldn't be surprised if someone had heard them. Thankfully, the door was locked so nobody could interrupt them.

"Gah...damn it, Shoto~!" Bakugo moaned, now bouncing vigorously on Todoroki. The two-toned student felt the exact amount of pleasure, his face looked torogao and was filled with euphoria. Too bad Bakugo was facing away from him and couldn't see it.

The ash-blond felt something twitch inside him. Todoroki gasped and clutched the bed sheets before cumming into Bakugo. The fiery boy came as well, most of his seed landing on the bedsheets. Some dripped onto Todoroki's soft skin. Bakugo pulled away and laid next to his panting boyfriend, cuddling each other.

"You know, I should've left more marks on you~" Bakugo cooed, caressing the hickey displayed on Todoroki's neck. "People need to know who is mine~"

The two-toned male turned to face his mate and sucked on his neck, leaving a small hickey but could clearly be seen, "I also need others to know who you belong to~" Todoroki chuckled and kissed his boyfriend before they both fell into a dreamless slumber.