Day 1....

Gerard Way spent his whole high school life, skipping lessons, avoiding bullies or drawing when he was actually in class. He had no one to call a friend at that place because everyone just thought he was an outcast until one day an actual living angel stepped through that classroom door.

Like usual he was sat at the back of the biology class with his legs close to his chest, his sketch pad leaning on his thighs as he aimlessly doodled and kept his head low avoiding any eye contact with any of the other pupils, just wishing for the lesson to be over already....

Frank Iero was new to this class. After a few incidents of being a "class clown" he was moved down a set in biology.

His hair was swept in front of his forehead, but it was still pushed back away out of his eyes. His shirt was untucked and messy aswell as his tie that looked nothing like a tie, more like a knot in a piece of rope.

Frank had been playing in a band since he was 11, so to everyone else he was seen as the edgy punk in his school that always misbehaved, but in reality he was a really nice and funny boy. He just was in the wrong place, school...Frank didn't like the school. He hated it to be Precise, he was bullied a lot. Nobody understood how he felt. 

The teacher assigned his seat next to Gerard. He did not know who he was and just thought he was a kid who didn't speak at all. He god out his text book and searched rapidly for a pen, But did not succeed in finding one. He tapped the stranger on the shoulder...

"Hey..can I borrow a pen?"

The sudden tap almost made him jump, never really expecting to get any attention in this class since the bullies weren't in this class so he just thought it would be a quiet hour but now someone was interacting with him. He stuttered as he took a moment to look up at the person who had just asked to borrow his equipment since he didn't recognise the voice at all. He was taken back a bit by what he saw before him. Another alternative boy like him. Not only that but... He was fucking attractive as hell.

Gerard brushed a few stray stands of hair behind his ear as his head quickly turned back towards the front, realising he had been staring for a little to long and it was getting weird so he reached for his pencil case and grabbed one of his many of spare pens he had and stretched his trembling arm out towards the boy.

"Here," he mumbled with a shaking voice. Frank realised that with the amount of shaking he could see from the boy next to him, he could stereotypically see that, one this kid has 0 friends and secondly  Frank was rather intimidating with the way he looked...

Throughout the first 5 minutes of the class, the teacher none stop stared at the back of the classroom. He could even breathe without her hesitantly raising her eyebrow or stopping to look at him, he felt so uncomfortable...Frank took the pen, twirling it around his fingers he quickly hit the book and jotted down the date and objective.