B is for Bathtime

"Baf!"

Splinter looked up from his meditation to see his youngest son, Michealangelo covered from head to toe in flour. He then looked into the kitchen.

The normally brown floor was covered in white. He sighed and picked up the tot, carrying him into the bathroom.

He was too little to be bathed in a real bathtub, so the wise father preferred using a makeshift tub. He placed the snow-colored baby in and grinned.

Little Michealangelo loved everything about bathtime. The splashing, the bubbles, she sweet-smelling soap.

Splinter could almost swear the little one got dirty on purpose just to experience the joys of bathtime.

"Eeee!" He squealed, blowing the bubbles around and splashing his daddy. Usually, they were both clean by the end of bathtime.

After the tot was clean, Splinter wrapped him in a fluffy towel and placed him in the makeshift bed with the other turtles.

Then, he would clean up the flour spilled among the floor so no little turtles would leave white footprints around the home.

However, when over was clean, another seemed to get dirty. That morning, after feeding the tots worms and algae, little Rapheal made a mess.

He had spilled the green goop all over himself, causing his creamy brown plastron to turn as green as him. Again, Splinter sighed.

He carried the messy tot to the bathtub and placed him in, cleaning him. Rapheal did not love baths as much as his smallest brother.

In fact, he rather disliked them and would do anything to avoid them, such as spilling the water out of the tub. Normally though, he'd get clean.

After Raphie was clean, Splinter dried him and allowed him to crawl about the room to wonder and explore.

A little while later, the wise and patient father was letting the little ones take a nap so he could take one himself.

As he dozed slightly, he rocked the cradle with his tail, still aware of everything. Little did he know, little Donatello had toddled out.

The little one had walked long before he was due, at 9 months old and the others were slowly learning themselves. Donatello loved to toddle and explore the world around him.

"Da?" Little Donnie poked Splinter's arm. Splinter looked down to see little Donnie covered in dirt from playing near the tree in the dojo.

The tot also left a trail of dirty footprints. Splinter sighed and made sure the cradle was secure, he picked up the little one and carried him to the bathroom.

He put the tot in the tub and cleaned him up. The baby loved to play with the toys, exploring the water, and poking the bubbles, giggling when they popped on his nose.

"Eee!" He giggled, blowing the bubbles around the tub and all over his already soaked daddy who simply smiled as he cleaned the little one.

"Come, my little one it is time to get dried off." He said softly, grabbing a fluffy purple towel and wrapping Donnie in it.

Once that was done, he cleaned up the dirt-covered floor which had little brown footprints all over it. Little Donnie sure did a job!

Finally, as Splinter looked at the clock he realized it was the turtle's lunch time, so he gathered them up and placed them in high chairs.

He prepared a dish of worms and algae, which all of the tots could it as it was very soft and it was their favorite meal.

Once it was ready, he placed the big bowl on the table and prepared to feed the babies as they couldn't feed themselves yet or else they'd get the food everywhere!

The wise father put the food in four little bowls. He then fed each of them one after the other as they would become impatient waiting for the food.

"Te?" Leo babbled. Splinter smiled and turned around for a split second to grab the tea they'd become so used to drinking

He placed the open pitcher on the table and grabbed some napkins, turning away for one moment.

He then heard a very loud squeal and the little ones all squealing and giggling. Splinter turned around and sighed.

All of the tots were covered in brown liquid, Leo had grabbed the tea and splattered all over himself and his brothers.

The patient father lifted all of the babies and placed them in the tub together, filling it with toys and bubbles. The tots squealed and giggled, splashing away.

Splinter gently cleaned them one by one and quickly became covered in water and soap. At least he would not have to bathe tonight.

Finally, when all of them were clean and shiney, Splinter dried them off and placed them in the cradle, since the warm bath made them sleepy.

At last, they were all warm, dry and happy. But the wise father knew they'd be getting another bath sooner or later, but at least he could dry off.

Bathtime was a daily occurrence, but Splinter rather enjoyed it, and so did his precious little turtle sons.

Bathtime is fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey readers! Hope you enjoy the cute bathtime chapter! I really enjoyed writing it! Bathtime is always splash time in the Hamato household!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N: Hey readers! Hope you enjoy the cute bathtime chapter! I really enjoyed writing it! Bathtime is always splash time in the Hamato household!

Plz Comment and Vote!
Thx Enjoy!😘😍

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕