chapter 11

Finally, it's time. It's 10:30, me and Jackon put on or shoes and coats and then silently walk through the door, we can't make any noise.

When we are in the elevators it goes faster, outside we take a sprint to get out of sight from the hotel.

It's getting dark already, still happy the Eiffel tower isn't that far from our hotel.

After 20 minutes we arrived, I see Joel waiting by a tree, Jackson went to the other side, he can see us but we can't see him, I'm actually glad he came with me.

'hi' I say

'hey, are you alone?' he asks

'yes' I say

'good... why didn't you say you are my sister?' he says

I looked shocked, how does he know? Did my parents tell them?

'how... I wanted to the same day you asked about that picture but my parents didn't want me to, you were there' I say

'how did you find out?' I ask

'dad told me he called but got you instead on the phone' he says

I don't know what to say or what to feel, I'm happy he knows but the look on his face says he isn't

'come with me' he says

He grabs my arm and is pulling me with him.

I turn around to find Jackson but I can't see him, we are walking to fast.

A street later I see a car he walks through that car, where is he taking me?

One more time I look over my shoulder to see if I see Jackson but I don't, when I'm in the car I see someone running through the people it's Jackson but before he could reach me, we are already gone.

'where are we going?' I ask

'don't worry, just to our parents, we missed you Alicia' he says with a smile

I smile to him and grab my phone, I need to let Jackson know that I'm okay before he tells our parents about this.

'i'm okay, we are just going to his/our parents, don't tell mom and dad anything'

'fine but if you are not back at 01:00AM then I'm telling them, who knows what can happened to you, you better tell him to drop you off soon!'

I tell Joel and he says it's okay, they aren't staying at a hotel but a house, do they really have a house here?

We walk inside, it's dark and I grab Joel's arm. It's weird after all those years and I don't know him it does feel safe holding him.

He grabs my hand and we walk through the hall, at the end there is a door but it's locked.

Why didn't he just turn on the light, the only light inside is from the streetlamps.

A other door opens and I see a women crying, is she my mother?

We walk in, it's the living room, I see 4 other people they are sitting on the couch, al smiling at me and walking up to us. 

Even 2 dogs ran up to us, they are really big, I love dogs but you never know, some are just too dangerous.

I'm getting closer to Joel and he smiles saying it's okay but still I'm not letting him go, if these people are really my family then why are the all looking so serious, except the women of course.

'Alicia, it's you it's really you!' the women said crying 

I'm sorry that I haven't updated for so long I'm really busy