chapter 13

*back to Alicia*

We walk to our rooms, it's already late so we have to be quite, in the hall we hear noises from hour parents room, I guess Alison's parents are with them.

Jackson opens the door and we go inside.

'aren't you going to your parents Ali?' asks Jackson

'yes later first we talk, Alicia you aksed me that they told me something about you, what did you mean with that?' she asks

I look at Jackson, I don't know if I should tell her, she looked so happy and what if I tell her, things could go wrong.

'well I thought they wanted something because they had you, but that time when you called me you sounded so scared what happened?' I ask

'I was, I don't remember much only that I tripped and hit my head, it was pretty bad so they put me in a room so I could rest and my phone broke, I thought they set me up but an hour after I called you they told me what happened and... wait... they did, they did say your name, when I woke up I heard someone talking and saying your name'

I'm not saying anything, they were probably talking about meeting me.

Then we hear a door open, its our parents room.

'come on they should know you are back' I say and me and Jackson walk to the door

'Alison come on' I say

She stands up and walks through the door, I see that my parents froze.

'mom dad'  Alison says

'Alison!! Oh honey where were you?' her parents said.

'everything is alright nothing happened I was just with some friends' she says

They hug her and kiss her, her parents start crying and take her to their room, our parents are going with them and we are going back inside.

I guess Jackson is pretty mad because it was so late but from the look of our parents he didn't tell them where I was, I'm thankful.

'so how was it, did they hurt you? What did they want?' Jacksons says

'it was nice, good, we just talked and ate some food and they didn't want anything just to see me' I say

I don't think its smart to tell him that they asked me to live with them, I don't even know what to do with it, is it smart or not? I mean I couldn't even ask why they did this. They probably gonna call me because they didn't got an answer, of course not, how could I, Alison was just gone for a few minutes and of course we couldn't talk with her there to.

The next time I need to see them alone without Alison, maybe then I get the chance of asking them why they gave me away.

I chance into my pyjamas and go to bed it was a long day and I don't want Jackson to ask more.

When I walk back into the room he isn't here, I walk to the door and look in the hallway, then my parents room shut.

I go back inside, hopefully he doesn't tell our parents, he didn't seem to happy when we came back, to be honest I wouldn't be either if he was in my position but still.