Chapter 4: Reason.

Class ended.

        "Maybe he switched it for you," said Katelynn.

        I asked, "Why would he do that? We hate each other."

        "Exactly! You both hate each other. You two have negative things towards each other. Two negatives equal a positive so that means you two-"

        I interrupted, "No, no! We don't love each other!"

        "I was gonna say 'like' but I mean, I guess that works too. Wait, he hates you?!"

        "Well, he argues back so i'm assuming he does."

        "That's true, he does argue back but I don't think he hates you, Serena."

        "And how would you know, Katelynn?"

        "I don't know, he changed his schedule for you!"

        "Why would he do that then?"

        "Because he wants you!"

        "Ew! No!"

        "Serena, why do hate him so much?"

        "Because!- I... just do, okay! He's... he's disgusting! Did you see him hitting on Ms. Krypton?"

        Calvin came and ask, "What about Ms. Krypton? Or, uh, I mean Valentina."

        I said, "You can't call a teacher by their first name!"        

        "It isn't a law."

        "Well, it is in my book!"

        I left and just kept walking. I'm tired of him. Katelynn and Calvin came after me.

        She said, "Okay, maybe you two do hate each other..."

        Calvin asks, "Hate? We hate each other? Me and Serena?"

        I said to Katelynn, "I hate him."

        I was about to leave and walk away but Calvin held my arm. I looked at his hand on my arm. He let go and apologized.

        Calvin asks, "Serena, why do you hate me?"

        Katelynn said, "Well, i'm just gonna leave you two future love birds alone to talk. Gotta get to class. The bell rung..."

        I was gonna say something to Katelynn but she left.

        He said, "Well, Serena... Why?"

        I said to him, "You know exactly why."

        "I... I don't have a clue."

        "At the end of freshman year, at the party."

        "Oh! Come on, we were almost 16. You still kept that in you? We just had sex, Serena."

        "Stop! No... You took advantage of me!"

        "You wanted it-"

        "No I didn't, I was drunk because you made me drink!"

        "I didn't think-"

        "Yes you did, you knew that I was gonna get drunk! It was my first time, you knew that, yet you still gave me more!"

        "I was drunk too-"

        "No, no you weren't! You made of drink it but you were not drunk for sure!"

     "So that's why you hate me... because I took advantage of you? That why you were home-schooled sophomore year?"

        "That isn't the only reason. That's not all." 

        "Look Serena," He held my hand. "I'm so sorry for what I did to you. I was an idiot. I'm sorry Serena. Can you please forgive me?"

        "Oh, so you're begging for forgiveness? I don't think so, Calvin."

        A security guard came and yelled out, "Get to class you two!"

        I moved my hand away from Calvin's and headed to 3rd period, which was Chemistry. Damn it. He's in all my classes, I forgot. I went in the classroom. Calvin was behind me. 

        One of his friends asked, "Were you two screwing with each other?"

        Calvin said, "We already did, bro!"   

        They highed five. I was so mad at him. 

        The teacher, Mr. Loftman, "Alright, since you two were late screwing with each other, you two are partners for this project."

        I yelled, "We weren't screwing with each other!"

        Calvin read the board, "Taking care of a baby. What does this have anything to do with Chemistry?"

        Mr. Loftman said, "It doesn't. Now take a fake baby."

        I gulped. Why him? Oh my god. Help me. Calvin went to go grab one.

        He came to me and said, "Its a boy, so let's name him, Aiden. Sounds good?"

        I said, "Yeah sure, whatever."