Chapter 18: Hi Dad...

We got home.

        I said to my mom, "Are you okay, mom?"

        She said, "Yeah, i'm fine, sweetie. Nothing to worry about."

        Luke was asleep. 

        Calvin said, "I'm gonna put Luke to sleep." He kissed me on the cheeks.

        Katelynn said, "I'm gonna go home now. If you need anything, call me." She left.

        My mom said, "Serena, that guy is your father."

        I said, "Oh, well, what are you going to do?"

        The doorbell rang. I went to go get the door. Guess who it was! It was Josh, my dad, I guess...?

        I said, "Mom."

        She came to the door. My mom asked him, "What do you want, Josh?"

        He hugged my mom and said, "Rebecca, I love you. I can't live without you. I need you in my life. I love you so much and our daughter. He hugged me next then stopped.

        He said, "I love you both so much."

        My mom said, "Josh, I don't want this to get complicated so... I let you in."

        He asks, "What do you mean by that?"

        I said, "Hi dad..."

        He asks, "Really?"

        My mom said, "Yeah, Josh."

        "Oh thank you so much, Rebecca and Serena."

       My mom asked, "How about your wife and and kids?"

        I asked, "Wife and kids?"

        My dad said, "We divorced each other. I couldn't stand her, and I don't have any other kids. Just Serena."

        My mom said, "Are you sure?"

        He said, "I'm 100% sure."

       My dad went to get his stuff in his car and unpacked it in my mom's room. They kissed. Awww, how cute are my parents?