Chapter 27: Prom and Pregnant and Graduation.

I woke up the next morning. My parents still haven't returned from eloping. I turned to the side, Calvin wasn't there. I put my robe on then went to Luke's room. He wasn't there. I headed downstairs. I saw Calvin. He was making breakfast.

He said, "Good morning, babe! Bacon and eggs!"

"Perfect!"

After we ate, we took Luke to Calvin's house. His parents are going to watch him instead of the nanny. Calv doesn't trust the nanny. Anyways, school was normal. It was okay and the same. It was Tuesday. Wednesday, same. Thursday, same. Friday, well, it was different. Friday morning, I was vomiting a ton. Calvin was here. My parents was finally back. They got married! Happy for them! Calvin came into the bathroom. I took a pregnancy test, well, I'm pregnant. Alright, its normal. I showed Calv the results. He hugged me. He was excited. But for me, I had mixed feelings, but I was excited. Don't worry.

We went to school. My parents was watching Luke. My mom didn't have work today which is good. Oh and I also told my parents about me being prego. At the end of the day, we had graduation. It went great! My parents came, along with Luke, Calv's parents came. It was a fun day. Calvin and I graduated! We are now high school graduates! So is Katelynn and the other seniors. Tonight was the prom. I got ready with Katelynn. Calv got ready as well, he picked me up in a limo.

He said to me, "Wow, you look stunnily beautiful." That word though. 'Stunningly', Calv, 'Stunningly'. We got to our school. We were dancing and whatnot.

Katelynn said to me, "I'm gonna go get some punch. Be right back."

I said to her, "Remember what happened last time when you left me to go get some punch?"

Calvin said, "I'm right here..."

She said, "Oh, right. Calvin, don't try to seduce her or she might get pregnant again."

I smiled at her.

She asks, "You're pregnant?"

I nodded.

She hugged me and said, "Congratulations!"

Then she left to get some punch. The she came back.

Elizabeth, one of the prom hosters said, "Its time to annouce our prom king and queen! Drum roll, please!"

Everybody was stomping.

Katelynn said, "I voted for you both so you guys better win!"

Calvin and I said, "Thanks Katelynn."

Bob said, "Calvin Spikes and Serena Lockwood! Congratulations!"

Everybody was clapping and cheering. We went onto the stage holding hands. They gave us our crowns, but then...

Calvin kneeled down and took out a ring and said, "Will you marry me, Serena?"

I was surprised, but then I said, "Yes! Of course i'll marry you!"

He put the ring on my finger and we hugged and kissed. Everybody was once again clapping and cheering.

A slow song played and Calvin asks me, "Do you want to dance?"

"I would love to," I said.

We danced right infront of the stage. I saw Katelynn dancing with Cory, cute!

Calvin said to me, "I love you Serena. I'm inlove with you."

"I love you too, Calvin. And i'm inlove with you too."

"So do you trust me 100% fully?"

"I agreed to marry you, didn't I?"

He leaned forward and said, "I'm gonna kiss you."

I giggled and said, "Go ahead."

He kissed me and I kissed him back.

You know, if a guy got you pregnant and you barely knew him, of course you're gonna hate him, no doubt. Especially in high school, you're a teen mother and you're nervous that people will judge you, its okay. Don't be scared or nervous. Home schooling may or may not be the best idea but if you want to do it because you have a baby coming your way, then go ahead. If you had to, then it depends on you. At first, the guy that got you pregnant, you hated him as what I said earlier, you're gonna most likely or most likely not love him after. It all depends on your heart. For me, I hated him, but now I love him.

HATE TO LOVE

THE END!

THANKS FOR READING YOU GUYS! MORE STORIES WILL BE COMING YOUR WAY!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AT MTEAMFAN ; AND SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL

AT MTEAM FAN! DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW FOR MORE STORIES LIKE THIS AND VOTE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH <33333333333333333333333333