Meetings Part One

Izuku
Your POV
I was running late and on my first day too! This is just grand isn't it! God dang it y/n aren't you just so SMART?! I hated this part... the running then the embarrassment that followed. I'm a new student and everyone already knows each other so I'm just fresh meat!
"1.A 1.A 1.A 1.A 1.A!" I repeated as I ran looking for the classroom. I was running and I saw the room so I sprinted a little bit faster then I ran into somebody.
"Are you hurt? I'm so sorry! Here let me help you up!" A green haired boy with freckles held out his hand.
"I'm fine! What about you?" I took his hand and he pulled me up.
"I'm alright. By the way I'm Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku." He smiled.
"Hi I'm y/n l/n! And why Deku? That means useless." I questioned.
"Well it did until a good friend of mine showed me that I can be what I want!" He said proudly.
"That's adorable! I'm in 1.A think you can show me how to get there?" I asked him.
"I'm in 1.A too! We can go together." He smiled.
"Great! Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and he turned beet red. I chose to ignore it though.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Katsuki
Your POV
I was rushing this morning because that dumb ass Deku decided he'd be early and I wouldn't let him beat me to class. I was one of the first ones in the classroom this morning.
"HA! I beat that green ass nerd!" I sat down in my seat, which was right next to Bakuhoe's.
"What the fuck are you even talking about?" Bakugou asked.
"Oh Deku said he could beat me to class so I decided I'd show him that the great y/n absolutely cannot be beaten!" I said triumphantly.
"Tch... bet I could beat you." He mumbled.
"No you can't." I scoffed.
"Yeah I can!" He kicked my desk.
"Shut it angry Pomeranian!" I kicked his desk.
"What the fuck did you call me?" He looked mad.
"Angry Pomeranian." I repeated... slowly.
"Oh you little bi-" he started but a certain bluenette decided to end all the fun.
"L/n! Bakugou! Stop this nonsense! Get your feet off the desks at once for it is extremely disrespectful to the previous people who were here before us and to the people who took time out of their precious lives to make them!" Iida waved his hands around.
"I'm guessing their lives weren't so precious if they had to make these." I murmured.
"Good one." Bakugou fist bumped me while chuckiling.
"SIT DOWN EVERYONE!" Iida demanded.
"Aye yo! Class rep! You're the only dumb ass standing up! Sit the fuck down." I shouted. Sensei Aizawa wasn't here yet so I took my chance to cuss.
"Such profainity! Why do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" Iida gawked.
"Yeah sure do!" I snickered.
"Good one. Again!" Bakugou chuckled and fist bumped me again.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Shoto
Your POV
I was walking into class, which is awesome considering I attend U.A, when my best friend pulled me aside. Despite our quirks being extremely different we still get along swell.
"Y/n today is a great day! We finally get to train with class 1.A! I'm so happy!" Ibara said practically shining.
"I'm happy too! I finally get to beat someone else other than, well, everyone in the class!" I said a little bragfull.
~time skip~
I was walking around the field trying to find some metal to control so I didn't haveto hurt myself when a gust of cold wind came into my direction. I looked in the direction of the cold wind and I saw a guy with red and white hair. I ran towards him.
"HEY! I'm y/n l/n! That's a cool quirk you have!" I said to him, gasping for air not realizing how far I had ran.
"I'm Shoto Todoroki and you should probably get away." He said very monotone.
"Okay! See you later Shoto!" I waved and ran looking for metal.