Meetings Part Three

Hitoshi
Your POV
I am really happy today! Today is the day I go to U.A, but I'm only in 1.C because my quirk isn't all that fantastic.
"Woah! This place is huge!" I stared up at the huge building.
"If you aren't careful you'll break your neck by looking up." A guy came up to me.
"Really?" I asked.
"No, but your neck will start to hurt and hero training doesn't take whining." He sighed.
"Oh no. You must have the wrong person. I'm y/n l/n and I'm in 1.C because my quirk sucks." I said disappointed.
"I'm Hitoshi Shinsou and my quirk is brainwash, which sucks aswell, but I'm in 1.C too so we can walk together." He smiled.
"Cool! Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and we started running to class.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Neito
Your POV
Oh my fucking god! He is so fucking annoying and I fucking wanna throw a fucking box of fucking knives at stupid fucking TetsuTetsu.
"Bakugou you're such a bastard! You don't even care about anything!" TetsuTetsu started screaming at Bakugou.
"TetsuTetsu just walk the fuck away and shut your damn mouth because he clearly doesn't give a shitty fuck!" I screamed at TetsuTetsu.
"Y/n Why are you so mean?" TetsuTetsu whined.
"Thanks for shutting him the fuck up!" Bakugou sneered.
"Hoe you can shut the fuck up too. I don't give two shitty ass fucks about you either." I scoffed and Bakugou went to hit me when someone blasted an explosion at him.
"WHAT THE FUCK!? That's my fucking quirk!" Bakugou yelled.
"Yeah it sure is. Now why don't we just leave and pretend this stupid fiasco never happened." A blonde guy said.
"Yeah let's go." I grabbed his hand and pulled TetsuTetsu's ear.
"Who are you and what's your quirk?" The blondie asked.
"I'm y/n l/n and my quirk is crystals. What about you blondie?" I asked.
"Neito Monoma and my quirk is copy." He said.
"Great nice to meet you Monoma, now let my hand go." I looked at Monoma and he did as he was told.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hanta
Your POV
"B-b-brother? Do I really have to go to U.A?" I asked my brother.
"Yes! Mom is expecting me to watch you and that's what I'm going to do!" Tamaki smiled.
"Okay." I sighed and got dressed.
-later-
"Tamaki!" Rexa Hana, his girlfriend, ran over.
"Hi Rexa, you remember my little sister right?" Tamaki asked.
"How could I forget y/n! How are you?" Rexa asked.
"I'm fine, but I have t-to go to 1-1.A because I-I'm t-too y-young f-for 3-3.A b-b-bye now!" I stuttered and ran off. While I was running someone yelled at me.
"Stop right there!" A male screamed.
"I-I'M S-SORRY!" I yelled but kept running. Then something sticky wrapped me up. Then it pulled me closer.
"Hey who're you?" The black haired guy asked.
"I-I'm y-y/n A-Amajiki. D-don't y-you know T-Tamaki A-Amajiki?" I shivered.
"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! Here let me let you go." He said.
"Th-thanks! Um w-who a-are y-you?" I asked.
"I'm Hanta Sero! Where were you headed off to?" He smiled.
"1.A because I'm too young to hang out with my brother and his friends." I said.
"I'll take you there because that's my class! Oh by the way... you didn't stutter." He mentioned.
"You're right! Let's go!" I said very enthusiastically.