Chapter 11 Nervous

(Again mentions about self harm. Please skip of you do not like)

I have made an tumbler page. Please if you have the time to go check it out please do. If not that's ok. Heres the name.

 Heres the name

Chapter 11

Third person POV.
Kluse looked to the side and smiled. Fawn had fallen sleep through the drive. It was quite a long ride there so he wasn't bother to it.

It has been 2 hours and he has finally reached to one of the spots he wants to hit today. He new that he had to get her home before her mother got their.

But luckily Liz wouldn't be getting home until  12 PM So he still got time.

Kluse pushes a stray of hair away from her eyes. Fawn stirs in her sleep, she moves to the side almost falling do the ground of the car. He quickly grab ahold of her upper arm and pull her back onto the chair. He just chuckled and smirked at her.

Kluse POV.
She's very cute. But why is she so light? I can easily pick up anything I want, but she is to easy, to easy.

What has happened to her to cause her to do those kinds of things to herself. He could still see those marks on her skin. Her arm wasn't fully scared, but she did have a few marks on her beautiful skin.

Could I heal them? Would they dissapear? Would she want that?

I think she still looks fucking gorgeous. "Hmm... did I fall asleep?" She said. She rubbed her fingers through her hair and looked at me with tired eye. She justs looks so damn adorable, so small and innocent.

"Yes. You had fallen asleep 30 minutes into the ride" I said. I pushed my fingers through her hair and fix her it. Her cheeks went red and I smiled at her. "You ready to go in?" I asks her.

My hand rested onto her cheek, she layed her face into my plam and looked to the side.

"What is this place?" She asks. I looked out the window too.

Third person POV.
Kluse and Fawn both looked out the window. Kluse had parked in front of an old dinner/bar.

"They make the best burgers, fries and wings" Kluse said. "You hungry?" He asks. Fawn shyly nods her head.

She was getting nervous, she hates fully eating in front of people. Her heart was speeding a bit and Kluse could hear it go.

"No reason to be nervous darling. I will be with you the who time" Kluse said. "That's... not what I'm nervous about" she mumbles out.

Again Kluse heard her, "What are you nervous about?" He asks her. He moved his hand down her cheek and let his fingers trial her soft lips.

"I...um.. I don't like". She sighs and looks down, "When I eat around people I get nervous" she said quietly.

Kluse just smiles down at her, he couldnt contain a the smile, it just happen, she couldn't see the smile that rested on her soulmates face.

"It's ok Fawn. Theres big booths here. No one will be around..... I have an idea.... or... ok come with me" he said.

He moved away from Fawn and got out of the car. He shuts his door and speed walks around the car and opens her car door for her.

He sticks his hand out for her and she takes it. He lightly pulls her out of the car. She moves close to him.

He shuts the door and walks her door the pushs doors. She was in front of him. Her back was right close to his. Kluse didn't mind at all. He thought it was adorable how close she wants to be with him. And it6s because she so nervous and scared.

Fawn went to grab the door for the both of them but Kluse quickly grabbed the handle and opened it for her. "Thank you" she said to Kluse. He smiled and guide her into the building.

Fawn stops walking when she saw that the room was sort of filled with a good amount of people. It was crowed, but also not crowed. She slowly turned around and stood behind Kluse. She grabbed ahold of his hand and held it tightly.

Kluse smiled down at her. He turned around and placed and hand on her cheek. He leans down and connects his lips with hers.

Her cheeks goes red, but kisses him back.

Her hands moved and rested onto his chest as one held her face and the other half her waist

Her hands moved and rested onto his chest as one held her face and the other half her waist. She smiled into the kiss and moved closer to him.

Kluse moves his fingers over her skin making her giggle and pull away. He chuckles and kisses her cheek one more times.

He grabs a hold of one of her hands and guide her to the bartender. Fawn places her fingers onto her lips and blush.

Fawn POV.
I could feel my cheeks being hot. I lightly rubbed my bottom lip. Kluse lips were so soft and warm. They felt perfect with mine.

Damn now all I want to do is kiss him again.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader