Chapter 15 30

Chapter 15

Third person POV.

Klaus smiled at his mates expression. "Omg, when did you find this place!?" Fawn yelled out. She turned around in shock and in amazement. She loved it.

It was so beautiful. "How did you find this place?" She asks him. She looked back to Klaus, he had a big smile on his face. He was admiring her, he loved seeing her so happy and giddy.

She walked over to Klaus and hugged him. He froze, he wasn't used of getting hugged, but he secretly loves it.

He warped his arm around her and kissed the top of her head, "I found it a long time ago" he said. Fawn pulled away and smiled at him.

She really did love it.

All she wanted to do was rush to the river and look at all the cool rocks. But she also didn't want to leave him. Fawn loved being close to him. She loved being in the presence of her soulmates. She was going to drag him to the river after she eats.

She pulls away, she takes the bags from him, "Thank you darling"

She pulls away, she takes the bags from him, "Thank you darling". She smiles at him and kisses his cheek.
Klaus place out the blanket he had taken from the back of his car.

Small time skip.
Everything was set, the blanket was placed neatly onto the ground with the food and drinks on top. The only thing to do now was to sit down and eat.

Klaus takes his seat on one side of the blanket and looked up at her. Fawn stood nervously. Again she didn't fully like eating in front of people. And if she does, and probably end up will, she would be eating in front of Klaus. One of her soulmates.

"Come on love. You don't want the food to get anymore colder" Klaus said. She shyly took a seat a cross of him. She fiddled with her sleeves as she looked at all the delicious food infront of her.

 She fiddled with her sleeves as she looked at all the delicious food infront of her

Klaus could hear her heart speed up just a little bit. He knew she was nervous, "There is no reason to be nervous" he said. Fawn gives him a small smile and nods her head.

Third person POV.
Jeremy went back to the Salvatore house. He didn't know why he left the house to just end up coming back.

He got out of the car and walked to the front door. He opened the door and walked back into the house.