Chapter 14 Going To Tell

(Merry Christmas everyone)

Chapter 14

Fawn POV.

Klaus was driving somewhere when my phone went off. I grab my phone and open the new text I got from Jeremy. I smiled and opened the text.

From Jer
Hello Fawn. I was just wondering if I could see your soulmarks. All of them
4:56

"Wait where are we going?" I asks Klaus. He look to the side, all he did was smile. "You'll see"

I roll my eyes but smile at him. I went back into my phone and looked at the text Jeremy had sent me.

Should I send him a picture...? I  should I can easy take a close up pitcher of them and send them to him. He wont be able to see the few scars on my arm.

To Jer
Hi Jeremy. Could I asks why? 😀. Here is yours.
5:02

I had quickly got the text back

From Jer
I just want to see them. I'm just curious of what they look like. And thank you beautiful for showing me my mark.
5:03

I look over to Klaus and smiled, "Klaus can you take a couple of pitchers for me?" I asks him. He looked over and smiled. He pulled the car over and stopped the car.

"What do you want taken pitchers of?" He asks. "Well Jeremy wants to see all of my soulmarks. But... I also don't want him to see my scars. So can you take them close up for me?" I asks him.

Third person POV.
Klaus nods his head and grabbed the phone and got to the camera. She pulled her soulmark on her collarbone.

Klaus smiled and took the pitcher. He quickly puts the phone down and places his hand onto the back of her neck. He movess over to her and connected his lips with her. Fawn smiled into the kiss and kissed back, she places her hands onto his face. His hands moved down and rested onto her hips.

She giggled and pulled away. He leand in and pecked her lips a couple of times. She giggles again. "Ok, ok. We need to send these pictures to Jeremy. And we also still have food at the back. We don't want it to cool down" she said.

Klaus mently groans, he pecks her lips one more and leans back. Fawn pulls her sleeve up and she shows Klaus his soulmark.

Klaus felt happy to see his Soulmates mark on her. It means that she is his and he is hers. After he took a pitcher of his soulmark. He grabbed her wrist and kissed his mark. Fawn smiles.

Klaus let's go of her arm and she pulled her sleeve down. "Ok this one is going to be tricky" she said.

She moved on the seat and move her leg up and pulled her pants leg up and showed him her last soulmark.