Chapter 20 Again

Note. Hey sorry for not updating this book.

Chapter 20 Again

WARNING NSFW

Third person POV.

Fawn giggled as Klaus picked her up and spun her around. It was an hour later after they had sex with each other. They had fully connected with each other and they couldn't be any happier. Their bonds are full now, they felt closer now.

Klaus couldn't contain himself. He felt whole now and all he wanted to do was hold her close to him, to kiss her again, to touch her body, to make her feel good again.

After they had bonded they had layed back watching the stars and talked with each other, Klaus mostly kept his gaze on her as she played with his hand. At times their lips would connect and it would turn into a heated make out but before they went for another around they would pull way and stop.

Yes Fawn wants to so bad to go for another round with him but she knows that it was time to get back home. She didn't need to get a lecture by her mom nor Caroline about being out late.

"Ok, ok I can walk on my own" she said. She kissed his lips before pushing away from him and running to the car.

Fawn groaned and fell to the ground, "Yeah... I regret my decision. My legs hurt" she groans. Her thighs were aching and hurting still.

She looked up from the ground to him, he chuckled and walked over to her. He picked her up and placed her to her feet again. His hands wrapped around her and helped her walk them to the car again. "Are you ok love?" He asks her. He kissed the top of her head, "Yeah I am fine, I didn't hurt myself when I fell" she said. She whipped her hands off and looked up at him. "That is good. I'm sorry for your thighs" he smirked.

"Hmmm... it's fine. I liked it anyways" she smirked back. Klaus opened the door for her. "Thank you kind sir"

Fawn POV.

I smiled and fiddled with my hands as Klaus got into the car, "You ready to get home?" He asks.

No not really, did I want to get a talking to by mom, no. If she was home anyways. Probably not but Caroline probably is, she's going to end up yelling at me when she sees that Klaus drops me off.

"No" I shake my head and looked over to him. "Not really looking forward of leaving you and getting yelled at by Caroline for being with you" I said.

I reached out and grasped his hand. He smiled and kissed the back of my hand. "I don't want to leave you" I said.

He leaned in and pecked my lips, he pulled away and I quickly grabbed his head and brought his lips back to mine.

I was getting needy, I want him again, I felt so good with him in me. I felt so full and close to him, his hands went to my hips, my fingers ran through his hair and tugged at it, one of his hand moved up under my shirt.

I pull away from his lips and looked into his eyes with need and lust, my fingers ran down his jaw bone lightly.

"Hhhmmmm... Klaus... could we.... do it again?" I quietly asks.

Third person POV.

Fawn blushed and bite her lip as she looked down at him, he looked into her eyes and smirked at her.

"Shouldn't I get you home now?"

"Hmm... yes technically but I can be a bit late" she ran her finger through his hair and leaned in and captured his lips. She quickly pulled away from him, "Only if you want to" she said.

Klaus wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him and captured her lips. Of course he wanted to do it again with her, he wanted to feel how tight she was around him, the way she would roll her head back with her mouth gapped open gasping and whimpering out.

"Get into the back" he demanded her. Fawn blushed and nodded her head, she pecked his lips before she listened to him and got into the back. Klaus got out of the drivers seat and opened the back door.

"Take it off"

Fawn sat there looking at him confused, "Take what off?... oh right sorry" she blushed. Klaus chuckled at her and how innocent she was.

Fawn started to unbutton her plaid shirt. Klaus got in and shut the door, his right hand grabbed her thigh and turned her to where she was sitting on the seat sideways with her legs hanging off his. Klaus moved his hand up her thigh lightly touching her cover lady part before his fingers moved up and unbuttoned her jeans and then finished unbuttoning her plaid shirt for her.

Fawn pulled her plaid off and then her shirt, she dropped her clothes to the ground and smashed her lips with his, he kissed back for a couple of minutes before he pulled away went and ripped off her bra.

Fawn gasped at him before she looked at her bra as he dropped it to the ground into two peices. His hand went straight to her breast, he moved his right arm around the back of her and picked her up and sat her onto his lap.

Klaus latched his mouth onto her breast and sucked and bite down on her nipple hard. Fawn gasped out in pain but also in pleasure, he fell into him more, her fingers ran through the back of his hair and rested her forhead on the back of the chair and whimpered out. Klaus mouth attacked her breast as his hand went to work on unzipping her jeans. "Off I want everything off" Klaus said.

Fawn obeyed him and moved from his lap, Klaus went to work on getting her shoes off and then helped her get rid of her pants and panties. After a couple of minutes Klaus was on top of her with her legs wrapped around his torso as they kiss.

"Hmmm... your going to be late" he said. He pulled away and looked at her, she was gasping for air as she looked up at him, her arms wrapped around his neck, "I-I don't care" she breathed out.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader