🍒𝓳𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓷 𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻🍒

Jimin had never had a problem with food, he was always thin so he had never before worried or even thought about his weight, until about a week ago during weigh ins he actually looked at his weight. He didn't ever think of it but the more he thought about it he wanted to lose weight, so he went on a diet but it wasn't working fast enough so slowly a small voice popped into his head to "help" Him, little did he know his could eventually turn into a huge issue.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃: I Reacntly went on a diet to look better, I've always heard there good so why wouldn't I try it, yoongi hyung does it and he looks good so I will too. At first I was just eating healthier and exercising but I look at the other members and realize if I don't do this quicker I'm going to hold them back and they don't deserve that, so I've started eating less by skipping meals and snacks, its working the others are proud Namjoon told me the other day that he was proud of me taking care of myself so what I'm doing isn't bad Namjoon hyung would never lie to me, yes he doesn't exactly know what I'm doing but it'fine. I'm fat I know I am I don't care what the others say I can't stop yet I need to do this , it tells me I'm ugly, it tells me I'm fat, it tells me what everyone else thinks so they don't have to say it. I know what I am. Jin got mad at me today for not eating I yelled at him and locked myself in my room. He's at the door saying sorry but I don't care. Hes just doesn't want me to be beautiful.. I'll stop once I'm beautiful. I heard more knocks at my door but ignored them, until I heard a new voice.. It was Tae Tae, i walked over to the door and opened it. I trusted taehyung he was my best friend I love taehyung, he come over and sat on my bed with me we talked for a while.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃:I'm worried about Jimin I know somethinhs wrong I'm scared, he never eats and he's gotten so small almost as small as yoongi. He was small to begin with but now he looks sick, I hate seeing him like this. After his fight with Jin I went upstairs to try to talk to him knowing he probably wouldn't answer I still went upstairs and knocked on his door. To my surprise I heard shuffling behind the door before hearing a click. I opened the door and sat on his bed then we started talking . Hi Jimin I said he replied with hi back I asked how he was and we talked for about 20 minutes before I got the courage to ask about his diet I knew he was hungry I heard his stomach growling multiple times throughout the conversation he downplayed his problem saying he was fine and he was going to sleep I decided to let him sleep and discuss this more in the morning, I have to fix this I don't know how but I have to help him, my Minnie my best friend.

Hi guys 💞 this will   obviously have a second part. Tell me anything I can do to improve this and also if you have any requests lmk 🍯🍭🍒also I know this is short but I'm tired I'll update soon 💜🍓byee