tae sick in little space part 1💞

It was friday and taehyung happens to wake up in little space, but he also happened to wake up sick. His tummy and his body hurt he didn't feel good he was also freezing even though it was fairly warm inside. He wanted his daddy so he started to cry. Shortly after that he heard Jin come inside his room, "Hello angel wait baby what's wrong Jin asked Tae just stayed silent until Jin came and felt his forehead immediately realising he had a fever and I high one at that. Omg my god baby your so hot, lemme get a Themomater and you some medice and some juice baby ok? Tae hummed in response. Jin soon returned will a Themomater, some kids bubble gum ibuprofen and some apple juice.
Ok baby let me take your temperature. The Themomater beebed saying 103 F. Baby you have a fever let's get some you some medice and gravity Falls. Jin gave him the medicine turned on TV turned to lights off got him blankets and pillows and left him to rest for a few hours. He came back around 6 pm to check on Tae. He realised he looked a lot worse then before. Baby? No response
Angel let me take your temperature. no reponse taehyung wake up. He only got a small whine so just took his temperature, after the beep he looked down expecting a low grade or a least lower then before fever. But when he looked down it said 105 F that's when he realized this was bad. GUYS WE'RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL then he picked up Tae and everyone got in the car .

Hi guys sorry this is short but I'm in the hospital now so I have more time to update. I'm scared but I'll be ok. I love you all and hope you have/had a wonderful day angels 💞