𝔂𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲 𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓶 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 2

𝗝𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃: I was discussing what to do about yoongi with namjoon and jhope. Namjoon said maybe it would be a good idea to get yoongi counseling and jhope agreed with him but I didn't I said no and that I could deal with yoongis problems alone. Hyung why, why don't you want him to get help Namjoon asked. I replied with telling him why take him to counseling when we could deal with it alone he just nodded in response. But  that wasn't the honest reason on why I didn't want him to get counseling,The truth is, I didn't want him to get counseling because I didn't want to believe he was that bad. I've always liked yoongi but I've never and probably never will tell him but the thought of MY yoongi being hurt makes my heart hurt, because honesty I love yoongi. After our discussion ending in us deciding we would deal with yoongi alone I went upstairs and went to bed. Once I got upstairs I looked at yoongi sleeping,he looked so peaceful, I just climbed into bed with him because after all, he was in my bed, and if he or the other members questioned me in the morning, I could just say it was because of the incident. Then I fell asleep.

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃:I thought it was weird how Jin had said no to yoongi getting counseling it didn't make sense to me. I was talking to jhope about it and it said worse things worse we could just do it behind jins back or blame it on the company. After I went up stairs and was walking to my room I went past yoongi and jins room I had noticed they were in the same bed sleeping together but I didn't question I went to my room and went to sleep

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃:I woke up with Jin next to me, I carefully got up and went to shower I picked up the blade from last night, they must have forgot to take it away I thought or they just didn't care I took the blade and pressed it up against my stomach before dragging it across, I did this 15 more times before putting it away and getting in the shower. I wased my body along with my hair , in the middle of washing my hair I hear banging at the door along with jins yelling I guess I didn't hear him before I eventually just yelled back at him thought I was fine, no I wasn't but he didn't need to know that. I dried myself and put on a black hoodie with black ripped jeans and just socks but no shoes. I just went back to my room thinking about what I should do next. The more I thought about it I had decided it, I was going to do it finally after everything it was all gonna be over.

Hi guys 💞 I know that I probably shouldn't be making a third part of this, but I couldn't finish it today I relapsed which made it hard but I'm sorry I couldn't finish it. I honestly might just make this into a book all together and  also makes stories in this book but idk yet. Bye