Chapter 12: Myoui at Uni

Incheon Airport:

Jeongyeon stood at the staircase of the private plane that she have rented, she's really sure about going back to Philippines to take matters in her own hand.

She put back her phone inside her pocket. Jihyo just called her, stopping her from doing what she have decided.

She walked up to the plane until she heard a voice call out. "Jeongyeon!" so she looks back to see a bunny-toothed co-member.

"What? Are you also gonna stop me?" she asked the older one.

Instead of answering Nayeon sighed and walked up to the stairs as well and maybe a little too close to Jeongyeon. She stood one stair upper than Jeongyeon so they're on the same height.

She looked back at the puzzled Jeongyeon and said,
"Are you comin' or what?" she playfully rolled her eyes at the younger one before walking inside first.

"Nayeon-ah.."

------

"Y/n why can't I come with you?" the japanese girl asked rather childishly. Holding onto the younger one who is about to leave the unit to go to university.

At moments like this, Y/n's heart would beat as if it ran a marathon. Having the older woman holding onto her like this isn't healthy for her heart.
"M-Mina, you already know the reason. You're not like me, us, you're an idol. You'll only make a ruckus if you go out there." upon saying that the Japanese girl retracted her hands with a sulky expression, she couldn't argue with what Y/n just said, the latter was right after all.

"I'm just.. so sick of being alone in this place for the whole day..."

"Look, I'm sorry—"

"No, I'm sorry Y/n.. I caused you a lot of trouble already.. Forget what I asked of you." she flashed a faint smile but at least it was true.

The younger one sighed and contemplated,
"Just this morning."

Mina turned her head back to Y/n with a confused look.
"Just this morning, okay?"

Mina's face lit up and hugged the younger one. Was it just Y/n or Mina is hugging her really tight just now? But even so, she hesitatingly placed her hands on the back of the older girl and hugged back.

------

"Good thing we have no classes today but I am still going to the library to do some research for our research project." states Y/n, wearing pants and long sleeves.

She chuckled slightly at the sight of Mina looking around like a small kid.
"The place is not much like the one's at your place, why are you looking around like that?"

"It's just... I haven't been out for a week now. Its refreshing." said Mina.

Y/n's smile slightly faltered, she suddenly felt sorry for the girl again. She felt sorry for everything, eventhough she still don't know what's the latter's real problem but even just now she feel sorry for the older one, whatever her problem is.

A strong gust of wind came and blew the hood of Mina's jacket making them both reach for it immediately.

Y/n fixed her coat and unconsciously brushed the older one's hair lovingly, what broke her from stupor is when she looked at Mina's face which is directly looking at her innocently.
"I- um, your hair just now is.. kinda tangled." she excused which Mina bought.

'Mygosh, puso ko relax laaang..' (My gosh, relax, my heart.)

A girl spotted them and approached them, she checked if it really is Y/n and found out she was correct.