Chapter 8: If you stay

3rd Person Pov

Jungkook at fallen asleep on Jin and although Jin would love to stay there and just let him sleep on him he had food in the oven. So he called out to Namjoon, who could lift him up, to come and help him. What he didn't expect was all of them to come running into the room when he told namjoon he was asleep on him.

"Awww" jimin and taehyung sighed. "He looks so cute". He was curled up in Jin's lap with him head on his chest while Jin patted him head.
"I wanna swap with you jin" taehyung yelled. "Shhhhh" they all warned in the efforts not to walk up jungkook.
Jin decided to tell the boys about what he had just confirmed and discovered. "His not physically mute guys, he did it to himself". All the boys looked down, they all understood what was going on. They just had no idea of his past or where he lives. Little do they know it's about to get rocky.

"Um I still need help, there is food in oven, do you want burnt chicken and potato people" Jin stressed. Carefully namjoon pulled his arms around jungkooks small waist and easily picked him up. " He needed to eat more" namjoon thought to himself. He then put his chin on the top of his forehead. He felt weird like they weren't missing something anymore.

Suddenly Jungkook squirmed and crinkled his nose. It was adorable but somthing was also wrong. J-hope came up to them both and felt Jungkook's forehead and it felt hot. " I think his sick again guys" jhope sighed with worry. "Tch, come on put him in my bed" yoongi said. Namjoon followed him up the stairs to his room.

Everyone stood staring at each other then suddenly Jin smelt smoke. "Crap, my chicken" then he ran into the kitchen.

Jungkook Pov

I started to feel hot out of nowhere and then felt someone move me and pick me up then I heard talking but was way to out of it to hear even one word of what they were saying. I started to sink deeper and deeper. Then I felt a jolt and a somthing cool on my forehead. I felt the person carry me move but after that I was completely out.

Pant pant pant. I'm running , I'm always running. Mum, dad where are you. Oh right your dead. Cherry why did you leave me.

Hahaha, poor little jungkook. I'm not your caregiver I'm your jailer. No one really wants you. Even those boys you have bumped into. They don't really care so why don't you come back home where you are meant to be and stuffer.

No please, I can feel it they do care, I need someone. I'm going to fall apart. I start screaming.....

"Ahhhhhhh". I wake with a jolt. I feel someones hands on me, "stop let go, don't touch me". "Please" I cry.
"I don't know where to go". I felt out of it I don't even know where I am right now. All I know is someone is touching me.

"Jungkook, then stay here"

AUTHORS NOTE:
hi guys sorry for disappearing, again.
Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter and maybe even give me some points of what you want to happen next.
Byeee❤