Chapter 7: How Long Will You Make Us Wait

We got to their house, turns out they were all renting a apartment together. The front looked really nice unlike were I live.

3RD PERSON POV:

I was still in one of the guys arms when the tallest one, I think was namjoon opened the door and let everyone else in. The inside was nice and comfy but Jungkook couldn't help but think "man but what am I seriously doing here". The man that was holding jungkook put him down on the couch and all the others followed after him. "Okay so, I'm Jin this is Nanjoon, yoongi, Hobi, Jimin and Taehyung". The boys all smiled at Jungkook. " So tell us a little bit about you Jungkook" Yoongi says waiting for him to start signing.

Jungkook just looked a them all and refused to say a thing. "Well your not going anywhere unless you talk then" Yoongi continues. Jungkook rolls his eyes and pulls up his arms and looks at yoongi. "I guess I'll stay here then" Jungkook signs to him. He boys a little shocked when yoongi translates. Hobi starts laughing "he has a fire in him haha". The other just look at Hobi and sigh. "Fine then, you stay here lets get started on dinner" Jin says and gets up to go to the kitchen and all the others go off to do their own thing.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I have been sitting here for the last 40 minutes and no one had said anything to me. I layed down in an act to get any of their attention and when I did one of them called jimin looked at me and was about to react and say somthing about my action but he just turned back around towards the kitchen and left. For some reason I felt disappointed. "Oh no I'm not an attention seeker am I, no I don't think thats it". "Why do I feel this way" I said in my mind "What's wrong with me".

I moved to sit up and decided to get up off the couch as well. I walked over and stumbled into the kitchen. I went up to jin who was literally cooking a feast. I signed to him. "What are you cooking". He looked at me with an awkward but also surprised expression. I then just realised that he couldn't understand me. I blushed out of embassment and turned around and ran. I could hear him laugh behind me. He suddenly yelled " come back, let's talk, I'll grab a note book and pen.

I stopped in my tracks and gave in and turned back around. I actually wanted to talk to him. We went to the living room and he passed me the note book and pen and told me I could also keep them just in case and that he will try to learn some sign language so he could talk to me properly.

JIN POV:

I looked at him and I could see there was somthing I was missing. I decided to be straight out with him. "You aren't physically mute are you". Then his face turned at into a pale sheet on paper". I think I made a mistake asking such an personal question so early into us knowing eachother.

He just looked at me and nodded his head.

I knew it...

"Jungkook it's okay, we can help you, you just have to let us. We aren't going to force you to open up to us but we know your not what everyone else thinks you are. Your just hurting. Jungkook then starts to cry and the tip of his cute little nose turns red, he looks so cute. I get up and sit down next to him and pull him into my arms and hug him. He puts his head on my shoulder. I put my hand on his head and ruffled his hair.

I hope he will stay with us, we all want to help him. I don't even know why... ...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I know I was gone for a long time please forgive me and hope you enjoyed.
Until next time
👋🧡