Chapter 6: Sign Language

JUNGKOOK POV:

I look at yoongi, he just replied back. I feel the courage to say somthing back.

"You know sign language" I signed. Looking down, after I felt a hand under my chin pulling my head up to look into his eyes.

Yoongi pulled his hand out from under my chin and started to sign back. I was in shock and didn't only understand it but he could also sign back. I was in shock. "How do you know sign language I quickly signed to him. He just smiled intentionally signing back to me instead of talking so the others around us would at least know half the conversation. "Well thats for you to find out I'm not just going to tell you. You'll just have to stick around huh". Yonngi repiles with a Smirk.

I blush out of embarrassment. The other around us coo at me but I can see it on their faces, they are so confused and are dying to get in on the conversation and find out what made me blush to much.

"I got to get away from these guys before they break down my barrier, I'm not ready for that and I don't know if I'll ever be" I thought to myself. 

3RD PERSON POV:

Jungkook was going to make a run for it and the boys could tell by the way he stiffed up and his hips twisted and as did his thin waist looking for a way to take to run out. The boys caught sign of that and signalled to Jin. Jin quickly rushed to put his arms around jungkook's waist and just then jungkook decided to make a run for it and now he was hanging in the air in Jin's arms.

Jungkook wagged his legs around. He looked at the 6 boys infront of him and yet again blushed out of embassment. The other boys laughed at how cute he was. Jin steadily put jungkook down but kept his arms around his waist so he couldn't run.

"What do you want from me" jungkook signed to yoongi, the only one who knew sign language.  " ahhh that's so unfair I want to talk to him too, you've got to teach me sign language yoongi hyung" Taehyung yelled. The rest all nodded. Jungkook was having a hard time wrapping his head around his situation. "We just want to help you" yoongi signed. "Why though, I'm nothing but a bother to everyone, even my best friend left me", but Jungkook didn't say that last part. Yoongi looked a bit sad when Jungkook said that. Jungkook could feel unshed tears start to come up but he held it in. The other boys still noticed though. Namjoon choose this time to speak up, "we don't think you're a bother Jungkook, how about you come over to our house". Before Jungkook even had the chance to say no Namjoon nodded to Jin and Jin picked Jungkook up off the floor for the 3rd time in 2 days and put him over his shoulder holding on his upper thighs so he didn't fall.

Jungkook tried desperately to get out of his grip but Jin was too strong and he gave up. He was exhausted and all he really wanted to do was sleep he was so done with everything, truth was that he just wanted someone to hug and cuddle him and he fall asleep in their arms........ "I miss Cherry" Jungkook thought to himself and finally allowed himself to cry. He boys felt their heart crush at the sight of it when Jungkook tightly closed his eyes and crinkled his nose and tears dripped down his face. They all felt so bad, they all wanted to help him get out of the dark hole he had fallen into but they had no idea of the trauma that Jungkook had gone through.

Even though it wasn't the end of the school day they all left feeling they had more pressing matters to deal with. The whole walk back to the 6 boys house Jin didn't let Jungkook down. They thought it was so cute how he pouted.

JUNGKOOK POV:
I was hanging from this guys arms and he wouldn't let me down no matter what I did. The up side was that his presence strangely comforting me. I could tell him breath and it made me calm. I didn't have anywhere else to be and I had no family wondering where I am so I guess going with the guys should be okay. It's not like anyone cares where I am anyway. I know if I get close they will just leave me though. So I can't show them my true colours and open up I have to be closed off. I won't let them win.

Authors Notes:
Sorry if this is boring, I had to get them to this point.
Remember to vote and comment. If you have any ideas for this story please don't be afraid to tell me.
I would also love if you guys could give me feed back.
Untill next time👋♥️