Chapter 9: What do I want

" " - talking
' ' - signing

JUNGKOOK POV

" Stay here"
Someone Whispers
I clutch my head as I rise from the bed. My breathing is erratic and I put my hand on my chest and try to calm down from my nightmare. Where am I?

I look up and realise yoongi is staring a me while sitting on the same bed I'm in.
"It's okay jungkook; you're in my room" he says to calm me down. Yonngi reaches his arm out and places it on my back and rubs. Then slowly moves more onto the bed then reaches his other hand out and raises it to my shoulder.

He starts to massage my aching shoulders and I feel myself relaxing and slowly turn into jelly. I hear yoongi laugh gently. I was about to turn around and sign to him and tell him off but then he also started for my neck. I couldn't even move. I felt super relaxed right now. Usually I can't relax no matter the circumstances but right now I'm in heaven.

"Haha I think I just found your weak spot jungkook, at least I know how to calm you down now" yonngi says as he let go.

Crap my weakness is revealed and no doubt he will tell the other I think to myself. My face turning into a pout.

"Jungkook" yonngi says
His starting to look serious now. "Please let us help you, we all want to help you. I've seen the way you walk around the school". "Join our group is even just hang out with us".

"I know there is a lot of misconceptions happening at school but me and the others never belived it".

I pulled up my hand and signed, 'it's not about that , I don't care what anyone thinks, if I did I wouldn't have so many misunderstandings'. 'I don't even know you guys and you don't even know me to why are you treating me like this, like you know me'. ' like.. like you're my friends.

"Well that can be an easy fix, you are my friend now jungkookie" he says.

I blush at the new nickname

I don't know what to do, whether to trust them, they know my secrets now expect for my past but if they think I'm some mission for them to complete I'm so out of here. I'm not going to be somthing to make them feel good about themselves.

' look if you guys are using me to feel accomplished or somth.. he cut me off.

Yoongi looks me straight in the eye and says ' I promise that's not what we are doing'

I sigh

Fine maybe I'll give them a shot but my back is still up tho.

" so you still feel sick' yonngi says
' nah I'm fine'

I get out of bed and head for the door and yoongi gets up and goes with me.
I walk into the living room and everyones sitting there in their pyjamas. I'm a bit shocked for a minute, I look outside and see it pitch black.
Shit how long was I asleep i think to myself.

Should I go back now, but the caregiver is gonna be mad anyway so if I go back now. I shiver

" hey jungkook are you okay"

I look up and nod my head

" do you need someone to drive you home, give got your phone here, no one has called you" Jin inquires.

I sign over to yoongi to translate to them ' um I do but I don't want to go back home, not now at least'.

They look concerned as I put my head down " are your parents doing somthing to you" namjoon says.

' what no, I don't have parents I' laugh nervously until I realise what I just said. The boys faces go white and so does mine. Shit shit shit. Um how to I fix this.

Jin comes over to me and pick me up my the waist and moves me to the couch in front of then and J- hope suddenly comes over to me with a blanket and places it over me. All the boys sit down and jimin comes if with a plate of food and chopsticks in hand from the dinner I missed and placed it in my lap. This felt a bit strange to me I'm not used to this. It makes me a bit uncomfortable to be looked after like this but I so hungry so I don't care to much.

They watch me as I eat then Taehyung says " you don't have parents so does that mean you live in a .... You know" jimin hits his shoulder. " real smooth tae, real smooth". Taehyung looks up embassesed " sorry" he mumbles.

I giggle a little and the and all the boys look up at me like they just saw a field of rabbits past by their window.

' Yeah I live in an ophange, my parents were kil.. died. I have no extended relatives either, it's just me' yoongi translates for me.

" kookie I'm so sorry" namjoon says.
He walks up to where I'm sitting and sits next to me putting his arm around my shoulder. I feel a year escape

" hey Joon, massage his neck, oh and shoulders as well", he looks at him weird.

" Oh just do it' yoongi grumbles
" fine"

I shit, damn you yoongi I think so myself and namjoon goes for my neck.
I crumbles into his arms after 15seconds of him digging his hands into a sore back.

The boys can't believe it and start to laugh, " to think you'd have a weak spot that big" Jin says. I'm not even listening a namjoon keeps massaging my shoulders. I feel onto his side in peace.

I'm mad at yoongi for outing me but it's sort of worth it though. A sigh escapes me.

" Jungkook do you want to stay here then"

Author Note:
Hey guys, sorry for my long disappearance, I hope the chapter was okay and you liked it, if not I don't mind any feedback you might have😁
Also this is unedited so my bad if there are mistakes.
Cya next time!!!