The Deal with a Crow....

Here ya guys go. Another short story for you! :) This one is called ( Its kinda long...)  .......... The deal with a crow...........Enjoy!

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Nanami's POV

" Your the son of the rich family that took me in got it?" I questioned my little to least confused Familiar.

Of Course knowing Tomoe he always had a simple answer for everything. He just nodded.....I wanted to scream and say KAMISAMA HELP! I GOT THE WORLDS MOST EMOTIONLESS FOX IN THE CENTURY!! I face-plamed at his blank expression. He was just here to protect me from some snake stalker. No big deal. Tomoe was going to be the rich boy. The rich boy that was like a leech with no other place to go but with me, And you can't burn this leech off because he knows almost everything about fire! I wanted to Scream at him, but know could do that to a guy with silky white hair and sharp, Kanines? Not to mention my Familiar was Hot....Just what I needed. A hot guy following me around all day and--- WAIT! This might be good! I smiled evilly and looked at Tomoe. He was harping on how a girl just walked by and if she was my friend. She had given me the school work and walked away. Of Course It was still the beginnning of the day so....I smiled this had to be interesting. I was going to teach Tomoe a thing or two...

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

       Tomoe's POV

She was giving me that look again. Like she was plotting something. I hated when she plotted something. It would end in a wreck and she would cling to me crying about how I should have stopped her. Yep. The only thing that ticked me off more was the stupid Tengu. He was in the same class as Nanami and Me...I Could of snapped when he said hello to her. HE-WANTS-TO-EAT-HER! ( Well her heart...but whats the difference? ) I snarled at him when Nanami dragged me into the classroom. I looked around in surprise. Now I had a good look at where Nanami was wasting her time. A boring building with a dork like man standing in the front. He seemed to have no sense in his head and yet...We called him our teacher. What-Did-I-Get-Myself-Into--.....

We all sat down and my instint was to follow Nanami's lead. It wasn't that hard ( Except for english...What in the world!?!) Then somehow at lunch I got myself mopping floors...How? I don't know....Nanami was acting all inocent in the back ground saying all new kids did it. She's a Horrible Liar...I did something...What? I-Don't-know...

So, I picked up a strange looking mop and did as I was told. ( I did this at the shrine anyway, It wasn't that big of a deal...)

" Well, Well, Well...."

'Oh Great.....'

" Looks like the fox is doing the same thing he does at home. Ya don't know anything do you Fox?" ( Hair flip (( What? Kurama does do that...And its, ANNOYING!))

 I snarled and leaned against the mops handle, " I know more than you. Tengu....."

" Don't call me that!"

" Why don't you cry and die from lack of body fluids?"

Kurama looked at me annoyed, " I wouldn't cry that much!"

" I don't know...I turned my back on him, " Your probably a momma's boy..." I snickered at my own comment.

Suddenly Kurama tried to step forward. The idiot didn't think about the water on the floor. Water+Pointed No-Tred shoes= The laugh I haven't had in years. SPLAT! He flopped down on his butt. I burst out laughing. Something I don't do. Nanami was walking by and her jaw dropped ( So I stopped laughing and started mopping like nothing happened at all...But she still walked up to me and gave me the your so busted look. )

She smiled, " That was so Cute Tomoe! "

" SHUT UP!"

"Tomoe-Mikage don't talk to your fellow class-mates like that."

I glared at the taped glasses dweeb we called a teacher. I wondered what would happen if I face-planted my broom into his face... Pain shot through my foot and I shot Nanami a WHAT THE CRAP!? Look. She had planted the heel of her foot into my shoe and it was irrating....

" Tomoe Stop it!!"

 I held up my hands the broom falling to the floor. Nanami smirked.

" Nanami don't you dare..."

" Tomoe spin and then touch your nose!"

I guawked at her but did what I was commanded. People stopped to look and Nanami laughed a bit. I closed my eyes and sat down on the ground as the world spun around me.Nanami waved her hand in front of my face and giggled. Oh...She was going to pay! I flopped over on my back and moaned at the world. She then poked me with her foot and looked at Kurama." You owe me five- bucks....."

The tengu smirked and handed it to her and I laid there trying to hold my lunch down......