Oops....

Here is a short story for you!! Enjoy Peoples! Now I must rest! 'Falls asleep'

Their hands were free but that didn't help. Tomoe was still embarrassed. He had acted so childish, Over something fruitile like a piece of candy! Maybe he needed to lie down? Tomoe winced and stuffed his arms in his sleeves. Nanami was probably with her friends right now, and Mizuki was with them. Why did he have to act this way? Like a jealous idiot? His heart sunk and  he walked doth the path without looking. He just needed someone to talk to,

BAM!

Tomoe skidded to a stop and looked up at who he had run into. His eyes widened at the site of his Master, He looked at her and gawked at the small tears in her eyes; probably from running into her and causing pain from the impact.

"Ow..." She whined and then looked up at her Shinshi, " Tomoe? Why are you walking around alone?"

Tomoe looked around and then at her, " What about you? You are alone also are you not? Did I not tell you its not safe to stay alone like this?"

"No kidding..." She rubbed her head and then smiled. The fox rolled his eyes and helped her off the ground," Thanks!"

Tomoe felt his cheeks heat. Crap..This reaction again? He didn't like being praised, But then again...All she was doing was thanking him. She smiled and motioned for them to walk. The kitsune sighed and followed her.

"Ami and Kei are showing Mizuki around."

"Oh..." Tomoe looked ahead, He didn't want to talk about that snake...

"Tomoe why can't you two just get along?"

The fox stopped and looked at her, then he shook his head and continued.

"Tomoe wait... If I know...It might help us."

He sighed and jerked his head towards her, " You forget the social standing..."

"So this has to do with who and what you are?"

He huffed out a breath and looked at her," I am not...Tomoe looked ahead annoyed," I am not a Familiar that was made from birth.....He is. I am a Youaki, That became a Familiar, so I am greatly dispised by some people."

" I don't dispise you Tomoe."

The fox stopped and looked at her, Why did that seem so Familiar? He felt his cheeks flush, Great. The kitsune looked away annoyed. Then he felt a tug on his sleeve and noticed the faint presense of his god. He turned his head and looked at her confused.

"Tomoe...You are the same in my eyes."

He froze, Her bright brown eyes looked at him," Ha...Thats.." He paused, Tomoe winced, Nothing, He had nothing to say. In fact his mind was blank and fuzzy at the moment. He had nothing to say. No one liked him enough to say such a thing to him. His heat was hurting so he sighed. He was the same in her eyes....He was something to her? Maybe? The fox sighed and leaned down to place a small kiss on her cheek but she moved at the wrong moment and their lips slipped together by accident. Nanami gasped and Tomoe pulled away quickly. He felt HIS face flush.

"Tomoe!" Her eyes were wide and her hand was over her mouth.

"That Wasn't...I...Forget it!!" Tomoe turned his back on her and tried to breath, but all he was rewarded with was a deep blush and nothing to say. He felt a hand on his shoulder and as he turned around Nanami kissed him lightly of the lips. He sighed in shock and embarrassment, then kissed back. It only took two seconds for them to relize what was going on. The whole, 'She's your goddes and your her Familiar, Nothing more' Thing made Tomoe pull away. The fox blushed blushed red and quickly turned his back, " Oh Look...Your friends are coming," Tomoe said to change the subject. The girl nodded and they both looked away from each other as the awkwardness passed...

All Tomoe could think of how embarrassing that was and how it had nothing to do with the contract what-so-ever. Many thoughts went through his mind and he tried his best to figure out what was going on... 'What did it all mean? And why was he feeling like an idiot?' He sucked in his breath and smiled as Kei and Ami walked up but he couldn't help but look at Nanami every once in a while, hoping that she wouldn't catch the blush that surfaced on his face...

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''