Hell to Pay

Dean's POV

Life for once finally seemed to be going my way, I not only had Nevaeh's naked body in my arms but she slowly seemed to be letting me back in. Now all I had to was not fuck up, easier said then done.

"Hey babe?" Nevaeh asked as she was laying there tracing my abs with her fingertips.

"Yes sweetheart?" I asked hoping nothing would ruin this simple moment when suddenly someone was knocking on the lockeroom door. I just assumed it was the boys." Hold that thought, 'Vaeh." I said kissing her forehead.

"Who is it?" I asked not wanting to move and apparently Nevaeh didn't either as she just snuggled closer into me.

"It's Paige. Open this damn door now." Paige demanded and I could immediately feel Nevaeh freeze.

"Now isn't a good time." I replied. Then to my surprise Nevaeh spoke.

"Yeah sorry crumpet, we're a little busy in here. Aren't we daddy?" Nevaeh asked actually catching me off guard.

"You heard my women, we're busy. Come back never." I said with a smirk not believing Nevaeh hadn't actually ran off or got pissed at me. I must be dreaming. Once we heard footsteps walking away, Nevaeh turned to look at me.

"I realized while I'm choosing between then two of you, it isn't fair to attack you for your baby mama drama. Just know I'll never truly be with you until you sort that shit out." Nevaeh said truthfully and I nodded figuring that was fair although it did hurt to know she was still considering being with Roman.

"Come on lets take a quick shower before heading out to the ring." I suggested trying to get up but Nevaeh wouldn't let me up and I couldn't help but laugh." Fine sweetheart, if you're fine smelling like sex while we go out there we can stay like this for a bit more." I said laying back down fully and holding her close.

"I mean they did just all watch us have sex basically, it would just make it more convincing if we smell like sex." She said logically.

"I can't believe you actually agreed to have sex with me on live tv." I admitted.

"Oh babe, I would've done it without the blanket. I love the thrill." She said with a smirk.

"Such a naughty girl." I said with a smirk as suddenly Roman and Seth walked into my lockeroom.

"Sup." I said casually.

"We're on in five minutes." Roman said emotionlessly as he saw me holding Nevaeh's naked body. A part me felt bad but I didn't feel guilt. She was mine to begin with plus this was part of the storyline. Which I knew was the only reason Nevaeh was okay with Roman catching us this way."Once the match is over, can I speak to you privately, Nevaeh?" He asked looking at her.

"Of course, 'Ro." She said then got out from underneath the covers completely naked to gather her clothes. Instantly all three of our eyes were on her naked body.

"Sorry Seth I forgot you were here, but you've basically seen me naked right?" She said innocently as she was clearly confident in her body and she should be.

"Yeah it's fine, 'Vaeh." Seth said with a slight smirk clearly enjoying the view.

"Take as long as you want getting ready, babygirl." Roman added clearly enjoying the view as well.

I didn't say a word, after all we all know I had just fucked her. And I knew she was all mine this month besides when we're at work. So I decided to play nice and let them enjoy the view. However, if they touched I expected Nevaeh to live up to her deal.

Nevaeh was purposefully taking her sweet time getting dressed, every movement was perfectly calculated and sexy. It took everything in me not to rip her clothes off again and take her once more.