Sequel

Authors Note:
Thank you all for reading this book, don't worry there is going to be a sequel!

But before that I'd like to give a special thank you to the following people for reading, voting and commenting on my book constantly. It means so much to me!

GLAMPYRE_BABE
damonsforever
_ntsha
MoonshineBabyGirl
moxleyxrenee

Now onto to information about the sequel, the sequel is called Finding our way back. Here's a short summary of the book.

Finding our way back takes place one year after the ending of You're Mine, Sweetheart. Nevaeh is now a proud mother of a three month old daughter named, Hope. Nevaeh and her daughter currently live in Las Vegas, where Nevaeh is working as stripper again but with a brand new appearance. In order to stay hidden from the world and more importantly her ex boyfriend Dean Ambrose, her once blonde hair is know red and her blue eyes are now masked by brown contacts.

Dean had spent months looking for Nevaeh but kept hitting dead end after dead end, then eventually gave up. After his abrupt break up with Nevaeh, Dean wanted to spiral out of control but didn't as he had a son to look after.

Wanting to get a fresh start, Dean moves from his hometown of Cincinnati as it reminded him to much of Nevaeh to Las Vegas.

What happens when Dean walks into the club that Nevaeh works at? Will Dean be able to recognize his sweetheart? Will Nevaeh run the moment she sees him? Will they fall for one another all over again or will they prove once and for all they're toxic for one another?

The sequel should come out in a week as I'm waiting on a cover, plus I want to have a few chapters done before publishing it.

Feel free to ask any questions here!

The sequel is officially posted! Go check it out and tell me what you think!