*Happy Halloween*

Bottom!Jimin, Top!Kook

Third POV

It was the month of October, and as Jimin was a 'classic white girl'; he loved the spooky month and all it had to bring. This never ceased to make Jungkook smile as every day: Jimin would get excited, run off and then come back two hours later... as another character.

He had been a cow boy, snake and a scarecrow so far, along with various movie characters such as James Bond, Voldemort and a storm trooper.

Today was no different for Jungkook... Jimin had been happily watching TV next to him and then all of a sudden, he was out of the room and giggling happily, excited to show Jungkook his transformation.

Currently, Jungkook was sat watching TV, well, the TV was on in the background... he was on his phone. After almost three hours since Jimin had run off giggling... Jungkook heard shuffling feet and then a small cough from his boyfriend.

Jungkook looked up and wheezed.

Like physically all the air was knocked out of him as his eyes roamed over his boyfriend's frame.

Jimin was standing there in a small cropped t-shirt that showed off his small tummy (covered in hickeys, thanks to Jungkook), a short short mini skirt and knee-high socks and white sneakers.

Not to mention the dyed hair, collar with 'puddin' on it and the extensive make up on Jimin's face... he looked stunning.

Jungkook stood up and walked towards his boyfriend. "Princess..."

"Daddy..." Jimin blushed at Jungkook's reaction and smirked at Jungkook.

JK's POV

Oh. My. God.

I need to fuck him.

Now.

I pick him up by his waist, spanking his ass as I go... out of habit. He whines as I carry him up the stairs. I stroke his thigh as I walk to our bedroom and I am glad to feel his boner sticking into my shoulder.

I mutter as I trudge up the stairs: "my baby boy is already hard..." he whined at my words, "good".

I throw him on to the bed and crawl up on top of him.

Taking his lips in mine I claim him as he shudders under my weight. He mewls against my mouth as I grip his fat thighs and desperately pull his hips closer to mine. Looking down at our bodies I focus on opening my tight jeans and pulling out my insanely hard cock as Jimin naughtily grinds his hips into mine. I'll punish him for it later. Focusing my attention back on him I take in his pure beauty. His flawless skin, beautiful body and his happy smile plastered on his face.

"Princess" he looks at me, "rough or slow?". He thinks for a minute and then replies. "Rough please daddy" I nod and pull his legs around my hips as I sit up, me now kneeling next to his sweet ass. He gasps as I push the skirt fabric up and reveal his naked crotch, no underwear in sight, as I laugh.

"Baby boy really is naughty" he nods a little before giggling, "yes daddy".

I pump his fat, thick cock a few times until he's stopped laughing and move his hips, so I can access his bruised little hole. I pour some cold lube onto my dick as I push in slowly, he may have said rough... but I'm not going to tear him in half... he whines out loudly as I enter him, and his cute dick begins to leak onto his skirt as I jerk him off slowly.

I lean down once I'm fully in and capture his lips with mine. "Good boy" I praise. He smiles cutely and begins to move his hips "daddy go" ... and immediately, I begin fucking him roughly. I slam my hips into his as I hit his prostate straight on. "ah-daddy-ah" he moans around my tongue.

I let my hands wander as I fuck him: tracing over his tiny waist, hugged by that skirt; luscious thighs, covered in hickeys; and I push up his crop top to let me feel his toned stomach and hard nipples, which I pinch out of reflex.

I kiss him passionately and I fuck his ass hard, just as my baby ordered, and it's not long until his moans become lower and I feel short bursts of his cum covering my stomach and hands. I smile into our passionate kiss and then gasp into his mouth.

He clenches his ass as he's cumming, while I'm still pounding into him and he becomes insanely tight. I cum immediately, his soft, squeaky moans against my mouth and delicate fingers tracing across my back and shoulders topping it off and making the experience heavenly. As I slow down to a halt I try to pull out finally, but I am met with a loud whine from below me and Jimin's long legs wrapping around my waist, keeping me inside him.

"What baby?" I smile and lay down on top of him, taking my weight on my arms and shuffling my still hard dick inside him. "I want to keep daddy's cum in me all day" I gulp and nod.

"Then clench really hard when I pull out... then daddy's going to put a butt plug in baby... is that ok?" he shakes his head.

"No daddy, I want daddy to make love to me all day" I smile, fine by me...