[Genderbend] Jiminie, alone - part 1

gender bend Jimin

not explicit, but beginning to prep for masturbation 

character/s: Jiminie (18F)

-

Breathing deeply, she opened her eyes. And then she winced - it was not at all pleasant to be sticky. Jiminie reached her hand away from her groin and wiggled her fingers, she hummed (a mixture of curiosity and annoyance) and sat up away from her pillows. Her room, apart from her alarm clock in the corner which let out a hue of blue light across the room, was dark and shadows had claimed the room away from her. Away from where she could see what was on her damn carpet.

Jiminie grabbed her phone and pulled up the torch, suddenly illuminating the room in a cold white glare. She stumbled her way across the room and to her door, avoiding all the belts and jeans and cables ready to trip her up. She looked through the corridor of the house and upon hearing her father's snores and nothing other than the minimal noises that sleeping people produce, she snuck out of her room and made her way to the shared family bathroom.

She went to the toilet and washed her hands, away from the stickiness and snuck back across the hallway to her room, quietly clicking the door shut behind her. She shone her torch over her bed and her mind flickered feelings and thoughts across her eyes, her own panting, mixed with the grainy noises coming from her headphones. And a thirst or hunger that she had never explored before. Not one of food or water, but another in-built humane need - lust.

She had been horny all day, she recalled, climbing into bed and grounding down into the covers. She had woken up from a vague but sexy dream about her current celebrity crush (he had invited her on a date which had led to them making out backstage after his performance), and ever since (all day) she had been very sensitive. Her jeans had been too tight around her -area- and her clothes a little too tight, her bra too harshly pressed on her nipples all day. She had had a headache all day too, from feeling irritated and angry at everything due to all of her discomfort. She had to remember that she felt nothing of this discomfort now, post-orgasm, and maybe next time she was this irritated she should take herself away for 10 minutes to 'chill out'.

Jiminie had eaten dinner with her family earlier this evening and had discussed with her family how she had tonnes of homework to do and therefore she would need to be left alone in her room to 'focus on school'. Since then she had been hidden away in her room. She had started by continuing to read her favourite fanfiction so far, and after a mild warning by the author she had begun to feel excited at the prospect of reading some smut.

Jiminie hadn't ever done anything -really- with another person, she wasn't an introvert perse, just normal. She had kissed a boy, and fantasised a bunch about a lot of things, and she had tried touching herself in the shower a couple times but never reached an orgasm due to the water running cold after not too much time. Which never made things better.

And so after reading a chapter and a half of smut, which was very enjoyable, Jiminie noticed that her thighs had begun to rub together, her legs pressed together and her feet locked, and moving slowly back and forth - stimulating herself unconsciously. Jiminie tried to open her legs to stop this weird reaction to the smut but immediately felt worse due to a sudden feeling of exposure and nakedness, even though she was still in her jeans and was fully dressed bar a pair of socks that she had brushed off at some point.

So she closed her legs and let them interlock again, and turned her attention back to the smut. She was now insanely focused on her thighs and noticed that although she hadn't meant to, they had resumed their rubbing together. Out of insanity or curiousity Jiminie put her hand down in between her thighs and let her hand warm up in the tight, warm space. She breathed in and noticed the sensations that she was creating by just placing her hand down in between her legs. She felt the pressure this was now placing on her groin, but also the feeling of a hand on her inner thighs, something she had never considered to feel sexy before. But now was making her breath deepen and her legs press tighter, to try and create more sensations. Her phone had been abandoned and she began (unsure of whether this was a conscious decision or not) to rock her body forwards and backwards, to grind her hand deeper into her crotch.

Jiminie reached with her other hand to grab her phone again, which had fallen onto the mattress and had turned off. She opened google and simply looked up 'porn' before blushing and pressing enter into the keyboard. Other than the discomfort of typing one-handed, Jiminie had no other problems than her breath slowly getting deeper and rougher.

One site came up and anna clicked on the first video link, it was hideous - two girls sucking some random man's dick loudly and sloppily.

Ew.

She closed the window quickly and went back to the fanfiction from before, she smiled as her favorite characters resumed their efforts and she noticed that it was becoming uncomfortable. The feeling of having clothes on her, at least.

So Jiminie put down the phone, intentionally this time, and removed her hand from her thighs. With a whine almost escaping her lips she blushed, having gotten used to the feeling of being pleasured subtly by herself. She stood up and turned her bedroom lights off, her phone screen and alarm clock illuminating the room enough for Jiminie to navigate herself back to her bed. She stripped herself of her hoodie and peeled the jeans from her legs and crawled back into her bed (she had taken her bra off on entering her bedroom some time ago).

She lay down on her back and opened her legs, wanting a different feeling than 2 minutes prior