*deaf to the noise*

Deaf jk has some alone time - 'I hear you' is my new JIKOOK fic and y'all should read it. This is from the au, but might or might not be in the book I haven't decided yet. Chapter 1 is up! (They're not boyfriends, just roomies btw)

Jungkook walked around his and Jimin's flat and made sure that his roommate was not in the building, he sat on his bed and looked at the door and positioned himself so that through the crack in the door he could see the front door. This way he should be able to see if Jimin came home.

He paused, that also meant that Jimin would be able to see him, and they would probably make very awkward eye contact while Jungkook was caught masterbating, and then Jungkook would have to jump off a cliff.

He walked over to the door and slammed it shut, he felt the floor shake a little as the door closed and he smiled to himself 'whoops'. He sat on his bed and rested his back against the wall and he grabbed his phone off the bed-side table. He texted Jimin: "when are you coming home? I'm going to put on dinner if u want some?", it was around half 5 in the afternoon so that sounded about right... 'I think?'.

Jungkook shrugged and tossed his phone onto the floor and slid his hand into his boxers, he had the other hand behind his head and he closed his eyes, embracing the feelings that his hand was creating around his cock. He sighed and breathed in deeply, he smiled happily to himself and he continued making himself feel good.

(Jimin replied: I'm on my way home now, I'll be 5 minutes!

After a second, his hips started to thrust up into his own hand and he whined quietly as he held his hand still and allowed his cock to fuck into his hand, he clenched his fist closer and made it harder for his cock to fit into his hand. He opened his eyes and pulled down his sweats and boxers, he yanked off his hoodie and turned over onto his stomach. He knelt facing the wall behind his bed and grabbed one of his pillows, he pulled off the cover and threw it onto the floor. He placed the pillow in between his legs and he leant down over the pillow, his tip brushing against the fabric.

He breathed in sharply and focused on rolling his hips into the pillow, his cock getting the contact that it needed. He held his weight on his elbows and looked down his chest to see his cock and thighs, both were red and veiny. He closed his eyes once again and rolled his hips again, he was teasing himself and he half loved it and half hated it. He thrust into the pillow again and felt a small wet patch in the pillow where he had thrust before, his precum was gathering.

(Jimin walked into his flat and called out to Jungkook, "I'm home" and then smacked himself in the face, 'he's deaf dumbass'. He went into the kitchen and saw that Jungkook wasn't there, nor was there any food for him.

Jungkook allowed himself to thrust at full force and he felt his bed shift under him.

(Jimin turned his head as he heard a thud and for a second he thought that Jungkook might have fallen over in the shower. Then he heard Jungkook moaning. It was a deep throaty moan, one that sent vibrations straight to Jimin's dick and made him hard within a second. Jimin looked around to see where Jungkook and the noise had come from and then realised that Jungkook's bedroom was the other side of the kitchen wall, and his bed was against the wall too, hence the thud... 'is he with someone?' Jimin wondered.

Jungkook thrust again and again and then lifted himself backwards so that he was sat upright, he opened his eyes and watched as his red cock pulsed against his stomach. It looked angry and so, as if to comfort it, he held it and stroked it gently. He let his head fall back and he sat back on his heels as he thrust slowly into his hand, he was so overstimulated that he could bust with one clench of his hand. He let go of his cock and allowed it to rest against his stomach again, it pulsed with his heartbeat that he could also feel it in his toes and ears, he felt warm all over and he knew it was because it had been so long since he last came.