*Thin walls* (ver 1 part 1/?)

Prompt; irl, dorm, smut, masterbation, noises... 

When the all of the members have gone home Jimin has some fun 'alone'. What he doesn't know is a certain member hasn't left yet. 

[Jimin's POV]

"Bye guys!" I yell, closing my door behind me, alone at fucking last. I hear the front door slam and the dorm suddenly becomes unusually quiet. There is normally loud music being played from Namjoon and JK's room, or gameing sounds coming from V's TV. But as they've all gone it's quiet. Perfect.

As I don't have to be careful of listening ears or roommates walking in I breathe slowly and lay back on my bed. I look down at my tight jeans and smirk, I'm already hard. We are all regular men so I don't know how the others deal with their hormones, I just know I live for my days off and when they are all out. 

I get my phone off of my side table and I begin googling. I find my favourite porn website and look through the most recently uploaded videos and gif sets. 

'Oh fuck he's hot' ... I click on a video with the thumbnail of a small twink on his knees and the title 'Baby's first time' I turn the volume up and wait for the ad to disappear. As the scene is set in the porn video I skip the start of the video until I see a bare chest. 

I stop skipping and see the presumably-virgin's mouth being shoved down onto the naked man's dick, the elder begins fucking his mouth, hard and fast. While I watch, I trail my spare hand down my chest. Teasing myself I just lay my hand over my dick and by reflex at the touch, buck up into my own hand. I barely control my hips and I weakly thrust into my palm, emitting a small sound from my mouth. 

This is the reason why I can't just jerk off in the showers. I'm loud. Really loud. I can't control it nor stop it so I'm cursed to have painful boners until the other members have fucked off.  The virgin suddenly gags on the large dick in his mouth and I thrust into my palm again by accident. Noises turn me on more than anything, and to hear the noises from the video are really working their magic on my highly sensitive ears. I undo my jeans and slide my hand into my boxers and finally give my painfully hard dick the contact I wanted and needed. Within seconds I am fully thrusting into my hand, my hips raising off of the bed and then falling back down. 

Curses fall from my mouth with grunts and small moans and with a final shout of "fuck!" I cum. 

I hear a book tumble off of a table nearby and I look around, but there was no movement in here? Nevermind. 

As I lay my head back I turn off my phone and throw it on the floor and breathe out a huff. 

I grab a pre-prepared flannel off of my bedside table and clean myself of... stuff.  After the blood had returned to my feet after my climax I stand up and pick my phone back up, turning it back on I look at the video. I came within 9 minutes. Jesus. And I skipped some of the video, wow I need to get laid.

I chuckle at my horniness and leave mine and Hoseok's shared bedroom and make my way down to the kitchen for a glass of water. 

[Jungkook's POV] 

I wake up to hear the front door slam close. 'Oh, the others have all left, it's just me and Jiminie.' He's not going home this weekend as his parents are really busy and so will be staying here for a few days alone. I feel bad for leaving him but I miss my parents so much. I need to pack my final things and then I'll lea- 

"Hmmmm Oh fuck"  -ve. 

What? 

I hear Jimin moan lowly, I sit up, ready to walk into his room to notify him of my presence. But before that happens I hear another moan and my dick jumps in my pants. I've always been a sucker for a moaner.  'Shit his sounds are hot' ...