*Thin walls* (ver 2 part 1/1)

Jimin's POV

Panting loudly I slide down the wall and breathe out with a sigh. I finally finished choreographing the serendipity set.

With a smile I push off the wall and grab my phone from the floor, saving the notes I walk into the attached bathroom and turn my music on.

The line of showers is quiet and nobody is using the toilets so I smile at myself.

I can quickly have some fun. Walking into the closest stall I strip and turn the shower on while caressing my nipples, the pleasure going immediately south.

I whimper as the cold water turns warm and I begin to feel the relaxation flood into my bones and my cock grows against the top of my thigh. My hand trails down my torso and I shudder out a breath, "fuck" I moan as my hand quickly makes it's way down towards my almost hard erection.

I whine once I hold myself and look down to see my length being encased by my hand, the tip protruding out the top but otherwise fully enclosed. I tug softly and my head drops backwards and I lean against the cold tile wall beside me, "F-fuck". I look around me and grab the small shampoo bottle in my washbag.

Squatting down I run my hand over the bottle and gasp as I press it into my hole like a horny teenager. It's too small to hurt me and I can immediately pull it out.

Whimpering at the small emptiness I shove it back in roughly, I've done this too many times and I know exactly how to get my orgasm quickly.

Thrusting the bottle into me I whine and gasp while tugging on my length, occasionally leaving it in to slide out of its own accord or pressing my thumb into the slit in my dick for some variation. After a few pleasurable minutes I'm whining loudly as I ram the bottle into my prostate and tug on my cock at the same time. I moan loudly and blush as I cum over the tiled floor, it's embarrassing how quickly I can make myself cum. Smiling I pull out the bottle and stand up with shaky legs, all the blood is stuck in my feet.

I gasp and lean against the tiles as my head swims and I look around me, somehow my cum managed to get halfway up the wall...

After washing myself and the walls of the stall, I wrap my towel around me and walk out after a second of drying my legs.

I gasp as I walk out to get to my bag of clothes and notice the door swinging closed. I stand there shocked as I realise someone heard me.

I blush heavily and cringe at my stupidness. It could have been anyone, a 14 year old trainee or Bang PD. I smack myself in the face and groan.

Looking around to find my bag I get changed quickly after grabbing it and walking back into the bathroom.

Jungkook's POV

I lick my lips and wink at Jin as I get out of the elevator, he blushes and calls after me "my room tonight!" I nod and walk off as the doors close.

Humming to myself I wander into the dance studio, Jimin's stuff is piled up everywhere and I can hear the shower start. Sitting down I get out my phone to entertain myself until he comes out.

After a second my ears pick up a small whine and I smirk. Turning off my phone I unzip my jeans and let my already hard erection out. Seok fucking Jin teasing me in the car here was the best thing today but the lack of relief on my dick was the worst. But it looks like I've got my perfect entertainment.

I hum as I hear him moan and I grip onto my cock and begin jerking myself off. I imagine what he's doing, is he fingering himself? Just jerking off? I hum as he whines loudly.

He's bottoming.

I thrust into my hand at the thought of him all spread out and whining over his own shirt little fingers, needing more and wanting something more than his little stubs. I smile as I look down at my long delicate fingers, gripping my cock with a vice like grip and moan at the thought of fingering Jimin until he came over himself.

He moans and I stand up, pushing open the door I stand on a chair and look over the stall wall where he's moaning from. I see him squatting and pushing a little green shampoo bottle into his fat ass and I try not to moan at the sight of his fucked out face screwed up as he tugs in his little cock, bouncing on his makeshift dildo and whining.

I feel my balls tighten as he grows louder and I gasp quietly as he cums onto the floor. I cum into my own hand and pant as he does, trying to be quiet so he doesn't hear. I watch him for another minute while he washes himself and I admire his toned, sexy body.

After I've calmed down I climb off the chair and walk back into the studio and leave through the door. I hurry up to the rapline's studios and knock on namjoon's door. It opens after a second and I smile seeing Jin on his knees on the floor and Namjoon looking at me pissed off.

"You're going to love this" I state as I walk in, locking the door behind me.