Info

Hello my loyal fans, welcome to the sequel to my awesome fanfic, Naruto x reincarnated Avatar Oc, if you haven't already read my prequel I invite you to read that first before reading this one.......or not you'll just be a little lost is all.

So Ryu, looks like this now-

Age- wise he's 16 about to be 17, Shippuden starts 5 months prior to Naruto's 16th birthday

Age- wise he's 16 about to be 17, Shippuden starts 5 months prior to Naruto's 16th birthday. As for Naruto he'll be obviously the same as he was in the anime. This fic will also be longer then the prequel version, so far  I have 10 more chapters then the last one. Their will also be two endings- a good ending, and a bad ending. Twice as many gifs, twice as many pictures all of which I do not own unless I made it myself.

This will also be set mainly between Ryu's, Naruto's and Pyrrha's POV,(unless otherwise specified) Mainly Ryu's but I'll be switching it up as well.

Their will also be smut in this book, yaoi smut and maybe regular smut? We'll see. Their may be alcohol and drug abuse in this book as well as exploring darker themes then the previous one.

I, also will not be creating anymore villains that I haven't already created in the previous book unless I decide to do a movie chapter or if their is a character that any of my fans want to create and would like to see in the book just leave a comment and I will consider it.

I also do not own Naruto or any other characters that I haven't created, just my own ones,  and without further ado The Avatar and the Fox.