Prologue

-The end from the beginning-

"Huff","Huff"....."damn"Ryu thought wiping some blood from his brow, panting, his black hair covered in dirt and soot, his shirt was completely gone. His chest covered in burns and bruises, his left pant leg was torn off up to his thigh.

"Retreat to the high ground" a voice said with many of the shinobi clearing the area, the divine tree towering above as vines of different sizes began making it's way across the field tangling up any unlucky shinobi who were unable to get away.

Their bodies going limp as their chakra was drained completely. Ryu dropped down to his knees know longer having the will to stand on his own two legs. As the vines came closer to his location, he weakly brought up an arm, a small weak flame rushing out of his fist, not even scorching the branches as they came up and entangled him, slowly wrapping around his body.

Know longer able to resist he saw the vines staking on top covering the last look he had, the enemy gloating over everyone. "Was this the end for him,"he thought as he could faintly hear more shinobi crying out in anguish and pain. "I just hope the next Avatar has better luck than me"as he felt his eyes growing heavy willing to finally rest.

"Ryu this fight is not over" a voice said determinedly in my mind,"R-raava"I said weakly,"The enemy cannot win, do not give in to this worlds destruction"She said as a powerful burst of energy unlike anything I felt before, so much that it began to cause my body to shake.

"You are the Avatar"she proclaimed as my eyes snapped open a bright white light emitting from them. I let out a battle cry as flames sparked to life around my form before rushing out away from me, destroying the vines that were wrapped around me.

I felt myself slowly lift into the air an air sprout around my waist, turning I saw Sasuke and Naruto combating the Ten-tailed Jinchuriki as I speedily began making my way to them, my air sprout carving a path for any shinobi who were still alive.