Ch.3-Kazekage kidnapped pt.2

Morning came too soon, and the day was hotter then the last, Naruto's calm demeanor was instantly shattered once pakkun returned. "Who are we waiting for?Everyone is here,"the blond complained,"The Hidden sand wanted to merge their own rescue team with ours, no doubt they are on their way," Kakashi said nonchalantly not even looking up from his book.

I felt a blush rise up my cheeks as I remembered what happened this morning, "humm Ryu"Naruto groaned as he spooned me from behind, his hands wrapped tightly around my waist. "Oh Sakura"he groaned again as I felt drool crawl down my shoulder as I shivered in disgust,"Ramen"Naruto groaned as I felt him shift his hips, something hard pressing against my backside. "That's it"I said, turning around and hitting him on top of his head.

"Will I ever be able to look at him the same again"I wondered as I brought my canteen filled with cool water to my lips, trying not too down to much."shouldn't we wait for Team Gai? This hideout could be hiding more than two Akatsuki members"I asked.

"They're probably close to the hideout. We just have to meet them there, either way we have to leave anyway, time is of the essence,"Kakashi told me, pocketing his book as he continued,"besides the sand villages people are full of pride. They barely tolerate us as it is. Any more than that,and they might feel to dependent on us," "I guess"I shrugged as some sand-nin approached us with temari as the lead.

"We are all here, sorry for the delay"she announced"how abo-she was cut off as a Sand Advisor came over to us,"wait Temari, your group will stay here and secure the perimeter we cannot let word of the Kazekage to get out, someone could use this as an opportunity to attack the villag. Our defenses are still weak and out of order. you can put your time and energy into that for now"his words were met with an uproar of disapproval, and above all the others temari's voice was the clearest.

"That is all the more reason to go with them, we need to get Gaara back, we support the leaf and their efforts to help us but the Sand should be the one to rescue him. Especially me!He is my brother!"the fair haired girl protested immediately, her hands balled into a fist. They're head Jonin Baki motioned for Temari to disperse the group, understanding silently, she told them to head back into the city, they grumbled but obeyed.

"What I'm about to tell you cannot leave this group, but I called Lady Chiyo," Baki motioned behind us to a hooded figure hearing the cue the old woman took off her hood. She was small and stout.

"Is that acceptable?" Kakashi asked Baki, "she is retired, the council can't forbid her to leave

"Is that acceptable?" Kakashi asked Baki, "she is retired, the council can't forbid her to leave. When I found out about Temari, I knew she would be more than adequate, besides she planned on coming with you guys anyway".

"As for the small council, I'll try to change their mind about Temari, but for now our Lady is the only one allowed to leave with you. Hopefully once your reinforcements get here we can merge a team of our own with them and send them to catch up with you all." Baki finished his his explanation.