Ch.7-Birthday

Naruto's POV

Naruto casually walked around the village, eyeing the various stands, his stomach growling. Since he's been back in the village, he hasn't had a chance to stock up his fridge with food. It's been almost a week, since the failed mission to retrieve Sasuke.

He saw some of the vendors setting up banners and other festive items. "Humm I wonder what kind of festival it is"he thought, as he continue on walking, bored out of his mind.

"Hey Naruto!"A female voice shouted behind him, turning around he saw Pyrrha running towards him, smiling with a bag in her hand. "It's been a while, how's it going"he said as she stopped in front of him. "Oh I was just shopping for a present for Ryu-sensei"she said happily, holding the bag up to her chest.

"A present for what, is it a special occasion"Naruto mused, as a mischievous grin appeared across her face. "Well yea, after all it's his birthday tomorrow" she said a weird glint in her eye as Naruto's brain temporarily stopped working. "His birthday"the words echoed in his head as his eyes widden.

"Oh no,no,no"Naruto chanted as he began dashing from stand-to-stand, trying to see if he could find the perfect birthday present

"Oh no,no,no"Naruto chanted as he began dashing from stand-to-stand, trying to see if he could find the perfect birthday present. "Man, this is his first birthday we can celebrate together.......have to find perfect present.....ahhhhh who am I kidding, I don't know what he would like" I said pulling my hair in frustration.

"Need help"Pyrrha asked as Naruto's shoulders slump. "Yea" I sulked, as Pyrrha lightly laughed, "If I know anything about Ryu-sensei, it's that he isn't really much of a fan of material items" She said matter-of-factly, "why don't you take him to the festival, Ryu has never gone to it, have fun, and watch the fireworks"she said thoughtfully.

"Mumm that could work"he said, "now come on, let's find the perfect outfit for your lover"she said happily, pulling him along. "P-pyrrha"he stuttered as they went to the nearby clothing store.
.
.

Ryu's Pov

"Ryu-sensei.....Ryu-sensei wake up"cracking an eye open he saw Pyrrha grinning down at him. "Pyrrha, what do you want"I groaned out tiredly. "Ryu, its 2 in the afternoon"she said with an eyebrow raised. "Yea, can't a guy sleep in on his birthday"I mumbled.

"You slept long enough, plus don't you want to see what I got you"she said happily as I sat up, "very well, what you get me"I yawned, stretching out my muscles. As she pulled out a small box.

Opening the package up, I saw three items inside. The first was a bracelet with a wolf's head, two green beads, with the rest of the beads being colored ebony. "It's a wolf Headed Charm Healing Crystal Stress Relief Anti Anxiety Energy Stone Beaded Bracelet"she stated as I stared at her blankly.

"If you were wondering about the name"she shrugged as I took out the next item a coffee mug. Printed on it at the top it said-To Do List: 1. Wake up, 2. Coffee, 3. Contemplate existance, 4. Poop, 5. Make out with lover.