Ch.12-Date Night

Sex scene in chapter: Don't like, Don't read. I will say it again. If you don't enjoy yaoi at all pls Do Not read.....thank you.
.
.
.

Ryu and Naruto looked at each other with unease, before returning their attention back to the two couple's across from them. "Why are we doing this again"Naruto whispered, as I shrugged nonchalantly"I thought it was a good idea, at the time"I whispered back, as another girlish squeal sounded, causing us both to grimance.

Across from us was Ino and sai, with Ino cuddling up to sai's arm with a big grin across her face, while Sai held a book on romantic relationships in his hand, and saying some really cheesy nicknames like hot stuff or babykins or honeybunny.

Next to them was the other cringe worthy couple of the night. Temari and Shikamaru. Temari was in town for a meeting between the Sand village and konoha and I was able to convince her to go out with us on a triple date. At the time, she was ecstatic especially when Shikamaru agree, now I feel like she was cursing that I was ever born. As it was just one fight after another between her and Shikamaru.

"Your too close.....ow you stepped on my foot.....your so boring......how come you didn't compliment me on my outfit yet...."Was some of the many things Temari said. "Isn't that the outfit she always wears"Naruto whispered, "SHUT UP NARUTO, WHO ASKED YOU!Temari bellowed as Naruto blanched, while I snickered. "IT'S NOT FUNNY Ryu"Temari said before kicking my shin. "Ow ow ow"I mumbled as I held my shin before falling over and out my seat on the ground.

"RYU YOUR MAKING A SCENE"Temari shouted, "man what a drag"Shikamaru mumbled, "THAT BETTER NOT BE DIRECTED AT ME!!"Temari shrieked. 

An hour later

"Thank you for inviting us out, I had a great time"Ino said happily as she had her arm looped with Sai's grinning happily,"no problem... let's do it again some-"I was nudged on the side by Naruto who was shaking his head, "maybe next year......if were still alive"I said, "yea that will be fun"Ino said as they walked away.

Naruto let out a deep sign before we turned our attention to the other duo. Who were turned away from each other, but with their arms crossed. "Women are such a drag"Shikamaru mumbled, "then why don't you get a boyfriend like those two"Temari pointed at us, Naruto, being oblivious actually looked around to see who she was pointing at.

"Cause I like women"Shikamaru said,"but were a drag to you"Temari said, "yes"was the simple reply, "care to explain that cause you don't make no sense"Temari said heatedly, "Act natural"I whispered to Naruto as I slowly walked back away from them. Naruto being clumsy, turned quickly and tripped over a trash can. "Where do you think, your going"Temari said, "Run Naruto"I said as I jumped up too the rooftops with my airbending with Naruto right behind.
.
.
"Well that was something"I mumbled as me and Naruto walked down the street towards my apartment. Naruto was holding his head, where a small bruise had formed on his forehead.

"Never again"Naruto mumbled, as I let out a sign"sorry about tonight, and I'm sorry I wasn't able to be here for your birthday"I said sadly looking down. "I told you Ryu, It's ok, you had missions to do and I had training, just being with you is enough for me"Naruto said, grinning "Yea but still I wish I could have gotten you something"I mumbled,as Naruto stopped at the foot of the stairs leading up to my apartment.

Seeing Naruto stop, I glanced behind me, as Naruto was moving his hand in his pocket, before taking it out his hand tracing the item. "What is it"I asked, as Naruto's face turned beet red, "remember, when you gave me that package back on my birthday a couple of years ago. When my 16th birthday came, I opened it up to see what it was, Spending those years with the pervy sage.....I now know what it was for"Naruto said as he lifted the item for me too see.