𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕟 | 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗰𝘁

•°•🌻•°•

•°•🌻•°•

"LEMON"

-friendship goals

"You know me so well-"

THE SUNLIGHT THROUGH THE PALE CURTAINS MADE KATIE GROAN. She scrunched her face against the light blinding her vision as she slowly opened her eyes. Immediately, she reclined up in surprise by her friend's collarbone. His breaths fanning her hair.

She stares at his neck for a few minutes before remembering yesterday making her pull away from him, his hands still wrapped around her waist. She looks over his shoulder and glanced at the clock on her desk;

11:32 AM.

She stills for a moment, holding her breath to check if her roommate was in her bed and asleep. She remembers Sung Hye leaving before Miles came.

She was--series of loud snores bouncing off the walls.

Katie smiles at the thought of them sleeping together for the night. It wasn't even intentional yet it was the perfect way for her to celebrate her return with them. She's impressed Sung Hye didn't wake Miles up during the night and kick him out.

She leans on her side and blinks to the boy still in his hoodie and sweatpants. Well, she shouldn't judge, she's still in her hoodie and leggings.

Katie's lips pressed together to hide her yawn. She moved closer to the body beside her, sighing at the warmth of the faint scent of fabric softener. She audibly squeaked at arms suddenly grasping her waist, she looks up; eyes wide with surprise.

Miles stares back, half-asleep.

She blinks.

He does the same.

She breaks the silence, her voice soft for her friend snoring above them. "Good morning, sleepy head." She mutters voice hoarse, he nods in return, covering his mouth to yawn. "Had a nice sleep? We had a mini sleepover."

He gives her a look. "Wait, so this isn't a dream? I'm still inside your room?" She nods, pressing her right shoulder into the bed, "Yes. Sung Hye is sleeping above us. I think she's getting soft on you cause you're still here."

Miles squint his eyes to repress the sleep. "What you don't want me here? I think she didn't kick me out yet because she knows you can kick ass now with those new powers of yours." He grins, seeing her face shine with mirth.