Little Severide

Summary : We all know Kelly Severide as a player, sleeping around with whoever he wants. Until one day he opens the door to his apartment and sees a little baby girl with a note tapped to her chest. He whole world changed. Y/N Severide is nearly 5 years old now and is Kelly's whole world. What happens when Kelly starts to fall for a fellow firefighter? Will Y/N approve of this new woman taken space in her father's heart?

Pairing : Kelly Severide x Child Reader (Daughter) / Kelly Severide x Stella Kidd / Matt Casey x Niece Reader / Gabby Dawson x Niece Reader

KELLY'S POV

I'm currently in the kitchen making some waffles for breakfast and having a nice cup of coffee. Thinking about the day I found out about Y/N.

FLASHBACK

I'm currently sitting on the couch watching the game when a knock at the door gets my attention. I look through the eyehole and don't see anyone. Once I opened the door I see a little baby girl in a car seat. I pick her up and bring her inside.
"Well hello there, I'm Kelly" she just keeps staring at me.
I look through the bag that was left with her, and came across a note addressed to me.

NOTE

Hey Kelly.
I'm Y/N your daughter. I was born on the 5th June this year. You know my mum, her names Naomi Smith. You met her in a bar on south street and well her I am. I hope you'll look after me.
Love Y/N

I look down at the little girl in front of me.

FLASHBACK OVER
It's currently 6:30am when I place the last waffle on the plate and sent them down at the table. I wonder down the hall and open the door to Y/N's room. She looks adorable. So at peace while she's asleep. I just love her, she's my everything. I walk slowly to the bed and sit down and lightly shake her awake.
"Hey pumpkin, it's time to wake up" she scrunched up her face and my heart melted.

"Come on sweetie, I've made waffles. Your favourite" one of her eyes open.

"With strawberries?" She asks when yawning.

"Yes, now lets get out of bed before I eat the all" she pushes back the sheets and runs to the kitchen. How can she go from no energy to being full of it in under 10 seconds I'll never know. I follow her into the kitchen and sit next to her to have breakfast.

"Am I coming to work with you today daddy?" Y/N says while biting into a strawberry.

"Yes kiddo, so once your done you need to get washed and dressed so we can go see uncle Matt and aunt Gabby" a large smile appears on her face.
"Do you think aunt Gabby will braid my hair?" she yells excitedly.

"I'm pretty sure she will if you ask nicely. You finished?" I see that she have ate her whole waffle and downed her apple juice. She nodded her head and ran off to her room to get dressed.